Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Sony Cybershot 3mp is crap for night photos can anyone suggest a better camera?

My Sony Cybershot 3mp is crap for night photos can anyone suggest a better camera?

sony cybershot 3mp approx 3 years old. photos are very dark, I can adjust the window but doesn’t make the photos any lighter.

Answer by Edwin
Just buy any DSLR – Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Fuji, Canon or Nikon – and a 50mm f1.4 lens for it and you’ll be set for adventures in low-light, non-flash photography.

Next, buy a good solid tripod.

Then, order the FotoSharp ‘Day & Night Exposure Guide’. http://www.fotosharp.com

Trying to take low-light pictures with a digicam is as pointless as trying to push a rope uphill.

Answer by Elvis
canon sd1100

Add your own answer in the comments!

Sony Cybershot Philippine Fashion Week
sony cybershot

Image by Flair Candy
GEDSC DIGITAL CAMERA

Sony Cybershot Philippine Fashion Week

flaircandy.com

I bought a Sony Cybershot DSC-T1 from my mom’s cousin last year and all it came with was the camera and the charger. It didn’t come with the USB plug to transfer pictures to my computer. Can anyone help me? Where can I buy a plug or what else can I do?

Answer by corona7w
1. Go buy a USB cable from Amazon or eBay, I think the cable is pretty much universal, as long as it has the correct plug. I use my old Sony USB cable to transfer pictures from my Canon camera.
2. Take the memory card (memory stick pro/pro duo) and stick it into a memory card reader. There may be a reader on your printer, or your computer. If there isn’t one, go buy one of those universal memory card readers, the cheap ones cost less than 10 bucks. Then you can access it from My Computer as a removeable drive.

Answer by click865
Try putting “dsc t1 usb cable” into google … you might be surprised.

Answer by nice15131
you can find a plug in any electronic store like best buy circuit city Fry’s etc. usually the cable is universal and would fit to any device with the same usb connector. from there all you need to do is connect your camera to your computer and windows will help you download the pictures to your computer.

What do you think? Answer below!

Tech News!: alerttechnews.blogspot.com twitter.com This is my hands on look at the cyber-shot DSC-T90. I would recommend this product for sure. I review, unbox, show the features and do plently more with the cybershot T90 (from the T series). Pictures are in 1080p. While video is 720p. The price varies from 0-0. www.twitter.com/brentrawlings (By the way this is a re-upload as I posted the video about 2 hours ago, but took it down because the video editor that comes with it uploads to youtube, but doesn’t upload in HD -_-. It’s dumb, but it is a really good program :) ) Thanks for watching!
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment