Sunday, May 29, 2011

Q&A: What digital camera would be best to get?

Q&A: What digital camera would be best to get?

So I really want a new digital camera because mine is probably 5 years old and is crap and takes crappy pictures….
So here are some of the cameras on target.com
1) Nikon Coolpix S220
2) Kodak Easyshare C913
3) Fujifilm Z30fd
5) Canon Powershot SD1200 IS

I want something with a reasonable price and great quality. I am a Junior in highschool and I know I will be taking many pictures of family reunions, dances, prom, and friends…

What are your PROS and CONS of any of these that you’ve had?

any others i missed on here that are really good?

Thanks!

Answer by BB
1 -3 suck, get the canon

Answer by ► Him ◄
Well I have a Nikon Coolpix S60 its very nice

Pros: Touch screen, 10.0MP, 5x Optical Zoom, Slim, Blink Warning

Cons None for me

Colors Crimson Red, Espresso Black, Arctic White, Burgundy, Champagne Pink and Platinum Bronze

(Price: $ 299.95)

Answer by ALImyNAME336
it depends if you want professional quality, you get what you pay for..im a freshmen and i love photography, and im pretty serious about it..
for me, I love the Cannon Sx 110..its really good quality, x20 zoom, pretty amazing camera, i got it for $ 369 i think, i would definitly recomend it, otherwise, the cannon sx 10 is pretty good alot less profesional, but still great quality, its alot smaller too…check those out!!

Answer by retiredPhil
I have to recommend the Canon cameras. They have one feature that other brands do not, an optical viewfinder (the little hole you look through at your subject). LCD viewfinders just don’t work well in broad daylight. If you are going to take pictures outdoors, you should consider getting a camera with an optical viewfinder. Consider these:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_post.asp?method=sidebyside&cameras=canon_sd770is%2Ccanon_sd780is%2Ccanon_sd890is%2Ccanon_sd1100is&show=all

Answer by Emily
Well, I have the Nikon Coolpix S220, and I love it! Great quality, and battery life. I went on a week long vacation, probably used my camera 20-30 minutes a day, and I didn’t have to charge it until I got home. I’m also a junior in high school…so maybe we have similar taste :P Kodaks are also very good though. My parents have one and it’s at least 2 years old, but still can compare with cameras of today.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Hope Gap
kodak digital camera target

Image by Earthwatcher
Hope Gap looking eastwards across Cuckmere Haven towards the Seven Sisters.

Taken with an early Kodak 1-megapixel digital camera.

See where this picture was taken. [?]

I’m buying (for the fourth time) a digital camera tomorrow and I wanted to know which brand takes the best pictures. My previous cameras have been kodak and casio. My friend said fuji ones are better then kodak and cheaper. I just need something that takes clear pictures..something above 9 mega pixels I guess. BTW im getting it at target causse I have a gift card and cameras are cheaper there then they are at best buy

Answer by Bethany
Kodak is the best brand there is! I guarantee it!!!

Answer by T. Le
If you ask several people what the best brand is, all of them will probably say something different. If Bethany says Kodak is the best brand, others might disagree and say Nikon is the best. So it really just depends on personal preference. Any of the major camera brands make great cameras with good image quality, so just go with the one you feel the most comfortable with. The best way to find out which brand is best for you is to try out their cameras at a camera/electronic store.

Answer by Pam
Kodak and Fuji ones are, in many photographer’s opinions (including mine), bad bad brands. I’d recommend a Canon or Nikon. But Sony, Panasonic, and now Samsung are pretty great brands too.

Answer by Mark
If you are talking point and shoot, I would go with a Canon, Nikon or Panasonic. There are a variety of models and it is really more about each individual camera models.

The really good quality is in DSLR cameras because of the bigger sensor but they cost more, at least $ 450.

Here are the lower cost DSLRs that I like with their estimated price:

Nikon D3000 10MP DSLR Digital Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens – $ 490
EOS Rebel XS 10MP DSLR Digital Camera Kit (Black) with 18-55mm IS Lens – $ 449
Pentax K-x 12MP DSLR with 18-55mm Zoom (has HD Video also) – $ 550

I doubt the Pentax will be at Target but the other 2 may be there.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

here is the website for juggling www.dube.com here is my trip to nyc video on www.youtube.com here is camrea i got at www.target.com
Video Rating: 2 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment