Sunday, May 29, 2011

What's a better camcorder for professional images, the Sony HDRSR1E.CEE or the JVC GZ-MG505?

What's a better camcorder for professional images, the Sony HDRSR1E.CEE or the JVC GZ-MG505?

Hai

This is the Sony HDRSR1E.CEE:
http://www.gadgets-weblog.com/50226711/sony_hdrsr1e_hd_camcorder_with_30gb_hdd.php
And this is the JVC GZ-MG505:
http://review.zdnet.com/JVC_Everio_GZ_MG505/4505-6500_16-31876466.html

What’s a better camcorder for professional images, the Sony HDRSR1E.CEE or the JVC GZ-MG505? I need to shoot quality images.

And what’s better, Sony’s High Definition image quality or JVC’s 3CCD image quality?

Any help would be welcome.
Kind regards

Floris

Answer by dcbckup
i would go with the 3ccd

Answer by c_yu
camcorderinfo.com has a review of the JVC GZ-MG505 here:
http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/JVC-GZ-MG505-Camcorder-Review.htm

I’m waiting for their review of the Sony HDR-SR1 to see how it compares.

Give your answer to this question below!

IMG_1707.JPG
professional sony

Image by rautiocination
A sony professional video player that someone left on the curb o_O

if it works, gonna sell it on e-bay, if it doesn’t, computer case!

Ok ok ok ok Don’t be mean. My friend owns a Konica camera and takes beautiful pics. I want to get a cam that takes good quality photos and I happen to like the style of this one. Is it too complicated for a beginner? What other cameras do you suggest getting?

Answer by digicamhelp
I just purchased it’s little sister, the NEX-3. The image quality is great and high ISO performance is very impressive. It is not too complicated for a beginner (saying that, there is a learning curve for every digital camera). The NEX cameras have fewer buttons than most any other digicam.

Unfortunately, I am going to return mine because the text is so small that I can hardly read it when making changes to settings, such as Exposure Compensation. The text on my Canon s90 is about 50% larger and very easy to read. So check it out to make sure this is not a problem for you.

Answer by Jim A
I always suggest what I own and know. In your case I’d recommend the Canon Rebel XS. I’ve had mine for 18-months and it’s an excellent piece of gear.

For me I have several problems with this style of camera. First it has no view finder – ugh! Any dslr camera will show you, through the view finder, exactly what the lens is seeing. With only a screen for a view finder you’re not getting the real skinny about what the camera is looking at.

True dslr cameras are not gimmicks and that’s what this is, a very expensive gimmick. It’s design smacks of a cheap point and shoot with a few bells and whistles so even a “snapper” can use it.
Are you a snapper or are you a serious amateur photographer? I’m a semi-pro since I’m retired.
I did a career in television news / sports photography and stills after that. This thing is a gimmick pure and simple.

If you want a real camera designed for real photography you’ll buy a dslr, a Canon or Nikon and not
some factory’s idea of an expensive gimmick.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Phased Restoration of PlayStation®Network and Qriocity(TM) Services Also Begins in Japan and Asian Countries and Regions
TOKYO, May 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Sony Corporation and Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) announced that Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) will begin a phased restoration of PlayStation®Network and Qriocity Services in Japan and Asian countries and regions including Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand(*1) on May 28. A new identity protection program …
Read more on redOrbit

Please donate a little something to keep the show alive. Paypal user: xxiamg0dlyxx@hotmail.com I will show you how to create a introduction in Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 wich is pretty professional looking. I hope you enjoy this tutorial. Twitter: www.twitter.com Facebook page: www.facebook.com Website: www.toleratedcinematics.webs.com Be sure to leave a comment and to check out my channel! I have a lot more video’s.


No comments:

Post a Comment