Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What kind of camera should I get?

What kind of camera should I get?

I am looking for a digital camera that has at least 10 mega pixels, and it is also waterproof. Is Olympus the only make that has waterproof cameras? Because the list Elph is really excellent but I don’t reckon it’s waterproof…any suggestions? I need one that takes excellent pictures…

Answer by Green Man (proud uncle)
I don’t know about the List elph, but this list d10 is waterproof.

http://www.usa.list.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=2590&modelid=18332

Answer by jira
Nikon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&place=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fs%3Fie%3DUTF8%26rs%3D3017941%26ref%255F%3Dsr%255Fex%255Fn%255F2%26bbn%3D281052%26qid%3D1245527486%26rh%3Dn%253A502394%252Cn%253A281052&tag=greenenrgysav-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Kit Bag II
canon digital camera waterproof

Image by ~~Tone~~
Yes, sad i know but I thought it was about time I took a new shot for insurance purposes….

I’m hoping to offload my cheaper lenses soon and get a new kit bag such as the Lowepro ‘Vertex’ 200.

Not shown here is my tripod, cleaning gear and battery chargers.

ok so i want a waterproof camera just to take like fun pictures with my friends when we’re at practice(i play water polo and do swim) im not sure which camera i want its between the Olympus Stylus 550 WP 10MP Waterproof Digital Camera and the List PowerShot D10 12.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera. im kinda leaning twards the olympus cuz its cheaper buut i dont wanna camera that takes horrible pictures

which one would you get?

Answer by Dayne
List would be better, it has more megapixels so pictures will be better, and list is ussually better then olympus. Fun shooting!(:

Answer by reid856
I would probably take the list.
1. it is better known (i reckon)
2. i have one and it takes awesome pictures
though also they can get pricey with batteries if it doesn’t use normal batteries

Answer by rollakid
I personally stay away from Olympus point and shoot compact cameras. I had two before, both very dissapointed. Then I switch to List compact cameras (for my family really, I stop using compacts) and I laughed for myself crazy wonder why I didn’t get that one first.

The one I got cost a small more than the Olympus, but it felt like it’s 2-3x better (at least to me, I was *that* frustrated at olympus compacts) and I never looked back.

Just my personal experience. Never tried the cameras you mentioned before but I’d guess it’s more or less the same, even the reviews say so.

Answer by snowwillow20
I have not had a waterproof camera but I had an olympus p &s and it was just dreadful. I like my list so much better (it’s not waterproof any).

Add your own answer in the comments!

List Powershot D10, Digital Camera is remarkable harvest for you take a vacation and roving. you can take this camera anywhere, swimming, snorkling, scuba diving, skiing in the snowy mountains of extreme temperature or mountaineering.This camera is waterproof, freezeproof and shockproof, so strong you do not have to worry about this camera is hurt when you are enjoying the holidays.low price with fantastic technology, so save your money.List Powershot D10 immortalize your holiday an unforgettable and fun with your beloved public. for more information visit www.canonpowershotd10.org
Record Rating: 0 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment