Monday, May 30, 2011

What program do I use to watch videos I recorded with my Kodak digital camera?

What program do I use to watch videos I recorded with my Kodak digital camera?

So I imported all my pictures and videos on my camera into my mainframe. I want to watch the videos but when I click on it, it opens in Windows Photo Gallery and says “Photo Gallery cannot open this picture or record”. What program do I open it with? My camera is a Kodak easyshare if that helps and I have an HP computer.

Answer by Emma
kodak easyshare recorder mov file.

you can use quiktime player to watch the kodak record.

Answer by Minidv Fans
quicktime is the excellent choice to play kodak mov files.

Answer by Jiang
Quicktime

Answer by Alan Shore
Hi, you may maybe try quicktime to play kodak videos

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Or you can try a professional kodak record converter to convert kodak vidoe to additional format your players support. Like convert kodak record to wmv, mpg for windows media player, rm, rmvb for real player, etc

http://www.kodak-record-converter.com/

Hope my information helps you. lol

Add your own answer in the comments!

Trillium Lake
kodak digital camera

Image by SoulRider.222
9/10/06. Oregon. While walking. Kodak camera. Handheld. SOOC.

It’s a groundbreaking new Kodak C195 Camera and I haven’t taken any pictures on it, but I despise the date stamp on my pictures, so is there a way to disable it? If so, may maybe you give me directions about how to?

This has aggravated me on past cameras, so any help would be appreciated!

Answer by deaf_tommy_henley
I have an older Kodak camera so not sure. You can exchange options in the menu on mine though. Also, mine had no timestamp by default, so unless you turned yours on ………..

Answer by jetwash2002ca
Go into the manu and then background, you should see an STAMP icon. Select it and the camera will you 4 choices: OFF, YYYY MM DD, MM DD YYYY, DD MM YYYY.

Choice OFF to turn of the stamp.

Answer by Petra_au
Most cameras don’t have the date/time stamp set by default…you usually have to set it. Also, not all cameras have one. I have looked at your camera’s manual online and it doesn’t seem to have a date stamp, anyway…so I wouldn’t worry about it.

BUT…what you must do when you first get your camera, is charge the battery, turn the camera on and then set the assess date and time. Your manual clarifies this in Section 1…Background up the Camera.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Polaroid Grey Mark GL10 Instant Mobile Printer in Supplies Now
Polaroid today announced that the GL10 Instant Mobile Printer, the first product in Polaroid and Lady Gaga’s new Polaroid Grey Mark line, will be available for consumer hold starting today, May 26, 2011.
Read more on PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance


No comments:

Post a Comment