Monday, May 30, 2011

How do you use night mode on a jvc everio camcorder or record at night under no light?

How do you use night mode on a jvc everio camcorder or record at night under no light?

I do alot of my filming at night mostly outdoors. After my camera broke my oldest daughter got me a jvc dual sdhc everio camera. How can you film at night with low light to no light? Any help would be appretiated

Answer by Little Dog
I don’t think JVC camcorders have any sort of built-in infrared emitter like the Sonys with “NightShot” or “SuperNightShot” do…

Add your own answer in the comments!

JVC Picsio GC-FM2
jvc camcorder camera

Image by JVCAmerica
JVC Picsio GC-FM2 is a high definition pocket camera that shoots Full HD video.

I make videos for YouTube and my camera, well, sucks.

So I’m buying a new camcorder. I’ve done research for months now and I’m purchasing a JVC camcorder this Saturday. But now I’m questioning its features-can it shoot in widescreen?

And high-def, even? I don’t know how to check, so I came on here! :)

Thanks so much, here’s the link-
http://camcorder.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL028337&pathId=119&page=10

Answer by Little Dog
Download the manual. It is on the left side of the screen at the link you provided us.

For DV widescreen (16:9), see page 63 on selecting the Aspect Ratio in the camcorder’s menu.

No. The JVC GZ-MG360B is not high definition. The JVC consumer camcorders’ model numbers start with GZ-HD…

You may want to download and install StreamClip
http://www.squared5.com/
You need to convert the MOD files before a video editor can deal with the clips.

You may also need SdCopy
http://forums.cnet.com/5208-7594_102-0.html?threadID=339781&tag=forums06;forum-threads

Answer by darknyte
yes, they do and they can. I got me a JVC Everio GZ-MG130U, Hard Disk camcorder, 30GB internal space 34x optical zoom and it does have a 16:9 screen (wide screen) feature.

takes thousands of still pics and hours of videos. the model you’re looking at has 60GB internal memory, (wowsers!!) no more packing extra tapes or dvds. small compact and handy design, great little toy. go get your JVC .. you won’t be sorry.

Add your own answer in the comments!

6FT 3.5 mm to 3 RCA AV Camcorder Video Cable Sony JVC 6

  • 3.5mm Male / 3 RCA, Camcorder Cable, 6 ft.
  • Most camcorders on the market are equipped with a 3.5mm (1/8 inch) connection that outputs an audio and video signal.
  • 28AWG 7 x 0.12mm Bare Copper Center Conductor, 28 x 012mm Bare Copper Spiral – Shield (95% Coverage),

This adapter fits a wide range of camcorders that require a 3.5mm cable to connect it to your television. Most camcorders on the market are equipped with a 3.5mm (1/8 inch) connection that outputs an audio and video signal. This 6ft cable will connect to the 3.5mm connection on your camcorder and then break out into 3 RCAs, Red, White and Yellow. The 3 RCAs can then connect to your TV, VCR, projector, or any other device accepting an RCA connection

Price: $ 0.01

JVC is joining the 3D fray with the newly released G8-TD1.


No comments:

Post a Comment