Monday, May 30, 2011

Any one have tips for a job interview at Circuit City?

Any one have tips for a job interview at Circuit City?

I have a job ineterview coming up in a few days at circuit city.Any current or former employes want to give me some tips on what questions to be prepared for?

Answer by bostaanbaba
Just be outgoing and relaxed at the same time. Remember to give your balls a scrub before the interview, they sniff your crotch to make sure you aren’t homeless.

Answer by papabura
any retarded can work at circuit city

Answer by steve
For whatever reason they dont like you to show up drunk. So be sober and able to pass a drug test.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Every time I go buy some electronic harvest from BestBuy or Circuit City, such as an iPod, why do they always question me for my name, address, and phone numbers. What are they using persons information for? Am I obligated to tell them?

Answer by RawwrrEllllffff
so they can mail u ads and stuff

Answer by eqkens
They want to send you SPAM MAIL!!!!

Answer by need2know
No, they make money from your information! They pass it on for marketing purposes.
If they tell me I have to , I place the product in their store.It’s like black mailing you for your personnal information.

Answer by Roland L
Its up to you to choose if you’ll give persons informations ” I bought a PC memory at Circuit City, they questioned persons info and gave me a printout including the serial nos of the RAM. Two wks after, I chose to restore the RAM but I lost the receipt. They just question me my phone number as verification of my identity, they didn’t even question for the receipt for they have records of it and I got refunded”. So thats one of the reason. If you have the receipt for the mainframe bought by your mom and restore it there without consulting her, well thats unfair, get it? they should have a record of the info of the buyer. And also yes, spam, spam,spam…

Give your answer to this question below!
City files lawsuit against Power Board
The city of Clarksville this week filed a lawsuit against the Power Board, seeking the Circuit Court to rule definitively on the relationship between the city and its electric utility, CDE Lightband.
Read more on The Leaf Chronicle

Circuit City

Price: $ 0.99

Busy at work @ Circuit City
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment