Sunday, May 29, 2011

What is a good compact digital camera?

What is a good compact digital camera?

I lean toward liking my favorite brand list and sony. I just want a quick digital camera that will last. I also like all the features like the color decoding in the pictures.

Answer by xboxdude
Fujifilm FinePix Z10 is a really nice, compact camera. It is so nice that my sister had her’s stolen!

Answer by joyhappyjoy
Sony is so slim and sexy! Like it. DH has a panasonic and it also is surprisingly excellent quality, awesome zoom and features

Give your answer to this question below!

What’s in the Bag
compact canon digital camera

Image by Zac Garrett
List Digital Rebel XT with battery grip
List Speedlite 580EX II
List EF 17-40mm F4L USM
List EF 50mm f/1.8 II with hood
List EF 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II USM
List EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6
Kenko C-AF 1.5x Teleplus MC
Bogen Manfrotto 190XPROB with 486RC2 Compact Ball Head
Lowepro Transporter Camera Strap

Im currently on the budget of $ 200-300 dollars and I want a camera that is small and compact. I don’t need the most profesional camera there is. I really like the List Powershot SD600. I hope this information is excellent enough for detailed answers. (Please no one sentance answers) Give me some sources and recomendations and all that stuff. Thanks!
I have done some research and I’m am sure that I want small compact camera, but there is so many choices to choose from. Sony, List (I’ve heard to be the best), Toshiba, Panisonic….. So much more what camera would you recomend withen a compact camera and my price range….

Answer by Swert
I probably would research it a bit and pick one to your liking, and from a trustworthy name that has a nice warranty. Also check with user reviews, like on amazon or some additional website.

Answer by ModelFlyerChick
When I was shopping for a digital camera I had the same budget in mind. List was my first choice (experience with a List film camera) and I wanted the camera to be small. Before I bought my camera I looked at photos I took in the past and what my typical photo shoots are. For me the small camera would not have been a excellent choice. I also checked numerous reviews on Epinions http://www.epinions.com and Cnet http://www.cnet.com
Both places are fantastic sources of information. Epinions provides reviews from everyday users. Most reviews are rather thorough.
Cnet provides reviews from professionals, everyday users, and buyer guides.
I bought a Panasonic Lumix LZ-5. It is a wonderful camera. It isn’t small because it has built-in telephoto capabilities. The retail price though was out of my budget at $ 499. I bought it on sale for $ 350. I was $ 50 over budget (budgeted no more than $ 300) but I was ok with it because wanted the zooming capabilities (12x optical).

Here’s an in-depth review on the List you are looking at: http://reviews.cnet.com/Canon_PowerShot_SD600/4505-6501_7-31740583.html

One additional business I recommend doing, if you haven’t already…go to a community retailer and handle the show model of each camera you are interested in. See how it feels in your hands before you lay down the money. If you don’t like how it handles you won’t delight in using it.

Excellent luck! …and pleased hunting! :)

Answer by Dr. Sam
You’ve read the reviews and done your research, so you know the choices are incredible. I’ve been answering questions here for a few months and, based on my own research for additional public, I have chose that I want the List Powershot SD700 as my “walking around” camera. Now, if only I may maybe find one. It must have been a very well loved item, as it’s pretty much unavailable. That might be a bit over budget once you buy a decent memory card, so consider the SD600. Please do not buy the SD630, which does not have an optical viewfinder and will be a bit harder on batteries.

I know you’ve probably seen them, but in case you have not…

The SD600: http://www.steves-digicams.com/2006_reviews/sd600.html
The SD700-IS: http://www.steves-digicams.com/2006_reviews/sd700.html

Answer by DAVIDMCPA
I am a Nikon person. Like their glass.

Additional shutternug friends swear by List.

Nuf said. If you pick from any of these two manufacturers in your price rnage, you will get a fantastic camera.

If you don’t want to pay more than $ 300 in whole, be sure to budget for a 1 gig memory card, a spare battery ( I REALLY RECOMMEND) and a $ 15 case.

go to bhphoto.com for excellent pricing and information.

Answer by LeAnn M
Hi,
I shop a lot and to save time and money I use cheapest prices search engine. Nearly every merchant is there and over a million consumer written reviews. You will find many additional ways that will help you with questions.
You can shop online or you can go to a merchant and use the toll free phone number if you feel more comfortable shopping like that.
There are merchant reviews, over one million product reviews, compare by brand and a lot more. I hope I helped you and I wish you excellent luck.
p.s. there are over one million consumer written reviews!

Cheapest Prices Search Engine

http://www.cheapestpricessearchengine.com/

What do you reckon? Answer below!

The Leica X1 is the perfect camera for the Leica user who wants something with advanced features that you can slip in your pocket. Leica X1 bit.ly


No comments:

Post a Comment