Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nikon D60 colour is incorrect, How do I rectify it?

Nikon D60 colour is incorrect, How do I rectify it?

I bought a Nikon D60 over a month ago. One day it was taking perfect shots and the next they had a strong pink hue to all the light areas. I have I have even tried the factory reset to sort it out. Is there anything I can do to fix it without it having to go back?
The camera is set to auto and I am taking pictures in natural daylight.

Answer by qrk
You may have a white balance conundrum. A pink (should be orange) hue earnings you are shooting under incandescent lights or have the white balance set incorrect. Background the white balance to incandescent should solve this if you are shooting under incandescent lights. You may need to set the camera in Program mode to manually set the white balance. Be sure to set the white balance back to Auto or your daylight shots will look equally weird.

If this isn’t the conundrum, you may have a defective camera.

Answer by fhotoace
Call the Nikon help line 24/7/365. 800.NIKON-UX

The question they will question you is if you have set the white balance for the lighting you are shooting in. Have your owners manual ready, since they will refer you to certain pages in it while they are telling you how to solve your conundrum.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

nikon d60 campaign
nikon d60

Image by [puamelia]
こんなエコバックをいただきました(笑)試し撮りをさせてくれたんですが、フォーカスがカチッと合う感じ、シャッターの切れる音と振動が、頭の芯がはじけてクラクラするほど気持ちよかった。ヤバイです(泣)

I just recently bought a wide angle fish eye lens and a 46mm-52mm adapter for my nikon d60. It works well with my 18mm-55mm lens but when I try to place the wide angle on my 55mm-200mm lens, it turns out blurry. The adapter fits fine but I ordered a 58mm adapter for it just in case, but it is too huge for my 55mm-200mm lens. Please tell me what I’m doing incorrect.

Answer by QuiteNewHere
You have to bring the camera when you buy the adaptor. It has to work for you and you can try it there in the store with the fish eye lens or youd end up with a useless adaptor, which costs at least 56 dollars.

O course the wide angle lens will work better with macro shots over something taken with a telephoto lens.

Answer by keerok
You should have bought a fish eye adapter with a 52mm thread to go honest to you 18-55mm lens. No adapter should have been required. Any filter or adapter you buy for your lens should be 52mm. Avoid conversion adapters. Go honest to the right size. There is always a right size. Just keep looking.

I’m not sure about the blur. Semi-fish eye adapters have very poor optics. Pictures shot with them can be likened to persons taking up Lomography.

Once I had this same conundrum with my semi-fish eye adapter. I didn’t notice any conundrum with the lens whatsoever. What may maybe go incorrect with a lens that has no moving parts? Before throwing it away, I choose to get a clean lens paper and wiped the glass. Both ends. I started to test it one final time and to my surprise, it was apparent again!

If this does not work with you, the conundrum may be with the adapter pushing the fish eye further away from the main lens. If you still can, you should consider returning the items.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

www.nikond60.com | Have you ever made a digital image with your Nikon D60 digital photos? Perhaps you’ve used Nikon D60 DSLR Camera to quickly generate a photo, where the images slowly push in and pull out. You can use a slew of programs to turn your digital photos into a smart DSLR Camera presentation. But, with the Nikon D60 technology today, everybody can make a digital photo.
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment