Sunday, May 29, 2011

i recently broke the internal screen of my kodak digital camera. Is it fixable?

i recently broke the internal screen of my kodak digital camera. Is it fixable?

the camera was a kodak c513 eashy share camera. the external screen isn’t cracked, but the internal screen is. the camera only costs about $ 85, but it is sold out in most supplies.
how much would it cost to fix, if at all fixable?

Answer by electrosmack1
It can be fixed, but it would probably cost $ 85 to fix, or more. So, you must question yourself, is this worth fixing? You can easily get a much better camera for $ 100, or an even better one for $ 150. Personally, I would just buy a new camera.

Answer by Brent Y
Beyond doubt not worth fixing.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Eastern Oregon from Mt. Hood
kodak digital camera

Image by SoulRider.222
9/10/06. Oregon. While walking. Kodak camera. Handheld. SOOC.

I called Kodak support and they no longer provide support for my model, the DX3500. But, the rep did tell me that it is compatible with Kodak’s EasyShare software. I lost the software it came with in a go. Beyond that, I am clueless.
When I plug my USB into the computer, nothing happens, the Easyshare software that I downloaded does not automatically pop up. When I try and install the camera in “Control Panel” my model does not come up on the list, so it says to to use the software.
Is there something about life the administrator of the computer???
Any help you have would be fantastic. I have 400+ pictures of my NB twins on my camera that I cannot download and need to get a new camera when I can afford one! So any tips you have are greatly appreciated since I’m stuck with this one in the meantime!
Thanks!
Thanks!!!

Answer by selina_555
Don’t bother with cables or special software!

The simplest and best method to download photos and record from your camera to your computer is via a small USB card reader (which are reasonably cheap these days).
Plug the reader into a USB port and insert the memory card.
It will show up as a drive, and you can simply drag and drop the photos across to the folder of your choice.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=usb+memory+card+reader&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Answer by kaiy2k
The card reader is a excellent option if you were using a compact flash card.

If your photos are stored in the internal memory, you’ll have to go with the software install to download your photos.

It looks like you can download the Easyshare software from the website:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/downloads/dln_ekn009394.jhtml?pq-path=3921/750/931

Here’s the online support page for your camera. You can download manuals and view tutorials from here.

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/harvest/ekn009394.jhtml

Add your own answer in the comments!
Downloading record? Not so simple for this former TV reporter
A few months ago I bought a nice small Kodak digital movie camera to capture huge moments in our family life as well to shoot major motion pictures I will write and direct that will not star Mel Gibson.
Read more on Journal Inquirer

Tips and tricks for your Kodak camera. For more on Kodak cameras: www.jr.com
Record Rating: 0 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment