Sunday, May 29, 2011

What is the best digital camera for taking clear close up shots of small objects?

What is the best digital camera for taking clear close up shots of small objects?

I want to take pics of small objects at close range and I would like the best digital camera for this.

Answer by a21
i got my sister a list powershot for a graduation gift and its the best camera she’s ever had. she likes to take pictures of flowers and additional small things. it is expensive but its 7 megapixels and has a record camera too.

Answer by Nathan
I’d recommend the Nikon D200 10.2MP (Body) Digital Camera .

Answer by chieromancer
I don’t reckon the type of camera is the issue, it’s the lens.

My DC says you need a special lens for photo-ing very close.

The Macro feature helps, but it’s only excellent up to a point.

Answer by Shalini P
Well, I don’t know what the BEST one is, but just make sure the camera has the macro feature- which is what lets it take the close up shots and stuff. And to get the apparent, just make sure that it has alot of megapixels- mine’s 7.2, but you can get 10 which is much better.
I have a sony cybershot and it works for me.

:]

Answer by Bob G
Many cameras have macro modes…Nikon point & shoot cameras consistently have excellent ones. I have an ancient Nikon 990 that can take sharp pictures of subjects 2″ away. It’s only 3.1 mp but it took fantastic macro photos. You can probably get one used on eBay for much less than $ 100.

Additional Nikons are probably excellent–I just have had a fantastic experience with the Coolpix 990 shooting very sharp close up macro photos.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

South Downs Rally 2008
best digital camera

Image by Kol Tregaskes
Towncross Engineering South Downs Stages, 2nd February 2008:
www.southdownsstages.co.uk/

More photos here.

.myphotographysite:
www.squashyfrog.com/

.myphotographyblog:
blog.squashyfrog.com/

.mydevianartpage:
koltregaskes.deviantart.com/

.myflickrstream:
www.flickr.com/photos/koltregaskes/

I’m going to get a digital camera for my grandparents. Since they are electronically impared, I want to get them something that is simple to use but still produces excellent quality images. I’m thinking hp. But I’d like your suggestions. And please tell me why your choice is the best!

Answer by TheTruthHurts
Samsung Digimax 550

its very simple to use….

Answer by timestamps
List, go to bestbuy and talk to a sales administrator
tell them whom the camera is for, they can help you deside

Answer by Mar
kodak simple share, very simple for ancient public

Answer by nikonphotobug
Just about any small, point-and-shoot will work. I have no conundrum recommending List but they are a step up in price. I like the SD650 because when the camera is turned off, a shutter closes over the lens, thus caring it. It is pocket size for shirt pocket or purse, has built in flash, and a 3x zoom. I own one and is my carry it everywhere camera. Just FYI – I also own three Nikon DSLR cameras. The 650 has replaced by the 700, but you can probably find a 650 cheaper than the $ 400 I paid for mine new.

Your grandparents can use any the optical view finder or the LCD screen, whichever they prefer. I like the Nikons for the same reasons except they no longer have an optical viewfinder.

I would go on line to Google or eBay and try to find the cheapest price for whatever camera you choose on. If they aren’t going to use it then you have not lost much. Just make sure to get the box and instructions so it looks like a gift that you took the time to look for and then hold.

Norm

Answer by talldog
List Powershot is simple to use.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Spring-Ford Reporter/The Valley ItemDatebook
DateBook Notes
Read more on Spring-Ford Reporter & Valley Item


No comments:

Post a Comment