Sunday, May 29, 2011

Has anyone used the new Kodak digital camera to take sports pics in a high school gym?

Has anyone used the new Kodak digital camera to take sports pics in a high school gym?

I have a camera but the pictures always come out blury. I was told I need a stableization in my camera like the new Kodak has. I want to make sure if I get that camera it will work fine. It is frustrating because I want to take excellent action shots of my son on the court and they come out blury. Any feedback?

Answer by TomTom
sorry you heard that.
a stabilizer takes away your hand shaking not an object moving.
the light in a gym seems bright.
but, it fools the camera.
if you write an email to me and tell me what kind of camera you have – I might be able to help you.
the best business you can do without changing the camera settings – is to get as close as you can and use the flash.

Answer by Koko
Sorry dude Kodaks are really terrible in the first place. I would never buy another one if it was the last digital camera on the earth. I have had too many terrible experiences with the picture quality that I never want to use one again. I would recommond any List camera or a cheap Nikon SLR (Nikon D50 or D40). The List S3IS is superior in imagine quality over any of Kodaks cameras with IS. Since it will be low light it will be diffcult to get a excellent shot since it is a slow lens.

Answer by Ara57
TomTom is right, the IS feature just helps camera shake a bit, maybe 1 or 2 stops. It will do nothing for low light sports action.

You need a camera that has usable high ISO and a reasonably quick lens. Or you need to be close enough to flash, which would be within about 10 – 15 feet with a P&S digicam!

At any rate, a Kodak with IS won’t cut it any better than whatever you’re using now. I would recommend a dSLR , to get higher ISO, with a mid-level lens. With some study and practice you should be able to get some keepers.

Excellent luck!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Mt. Hood lift
kodak digital camera

Image by SoulRider.222
9/10/06. Oregon. While walking. Kodak camera. Handheld. SOOC.

The camera: Kodak EasyShare C613 6.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom

The memory card: Kingston SD Memory Card

Would this work alright? I am new to digital cameras, so I have no clue what works with what.

Answer by TheCat
Yes, C613 uses SD cards.

Give your answer to this question below!
Downloading record? Not so simple for this former TV reporter
A few months ago I bought a nice small Kodak digital movie camera to capture huge moments in our family life as well to shoot major motion pictures I will write and direct that will not star Mel Gibson.
Read more on Journal Inquirer

Picture this—you’re letting baggy at a trendy hot spot with friends, snapping pictures so incredible you’ll want to share them online as soon as you get home. The Kodak Easyshare M530 Digital Camera wont slow you down with tags, sorts, and uploads thanks to the Kodak Share button. The Kodak Share button allows you to tag pictures directly from your camera for e-mailing, or uploading to YouTube, FACEBOOK, FLICKR and KODAK Gallery sites, plus e-mail too. Order the Kodak Easyshare M530 Digital Camera today!


No comments:

Post a Comment