Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How do I copy photos from the built-in memory to a memory card in my Panasonic Lumix digital camera?

How do I copy photos from the built-in memory to a memory card in my Panasonic Lumix digital camera?

I follow the directions in the manual but I can’t select COPY.

Answer by Juno
card reader

Answer by kma7351
Make sure the card isn’t locked or protected. Format it in the camera, then try again.

Give your answer to this question below!

Cameras
panasonic digital camera

Image by Jeff Youngstrom
Borrowed a acquaintances camera to take a picture of all the digital cameras we have in the house at the moment. Left to right, top to bottom these are a Largan Chameleon, a Pentax Optio S4, a Fuji FinePix F20, a Kodak EasyShare Z730, a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX30, and a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3. The Chameleon isn’t in use. The Optio is in hospice. The Fuji and the Kodak are about to be replaced by the two Panasonics and will go to new homes once I’m done before a live audience side-by-side games.

I’m hoping to buy one for for myself.

Answer by water_skipper
There are two that I find fascinating:
1. DMZ-TZ5S. It has 10X optical zoom. It has optical image stabilization. It will take pictures up to 60 seconds long. It will shoot record up to 1280 x 720 at 30 fps. It comes with a 1000mAh lithium ion battery.
2. DMC-LX2K. It has a larger 1/1.65″ sensor. It will take pictures up to 60 seconds long. It will shoot record up to 1280 x 720. It comes with a 1150mAh lithium ion battery. Because of the larger sensor, the zoom is only 4X.

I would personally go for the larger sensor.

Answer by d3v10u5b0y
I’m currently looking at the DMCFZ18, but the DMCTZ50 coming out soon looks like it has some excellent features that I would probably never use.
I like the touch screen/joystick hybrid control on the FX500, as well. Hard choice.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

reviews.photographyreview.com – A record overview of the features and specs of Panasonic’s GH1 Micro Four Thirds camera. The 12-megapixel GH1 offers near-DSLR image quality and performance as well as full 1080p HD record. The GH1 might be the ultimate do-it-all travel camera.
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment