Friday, May 13, 2011

What would you like to ask?I'm getting a digital camera. It comes with a charger, what else do I need?

What would you like to ask?I'm getting a digital camera. It comes with a charger, what else do I need?

Here it is:
http://www.target.com/Nikon-Coolpix-Digital-Camera-Graphite/dp/B0012OELQC/sr=1-3/qid=1228358527/ref=sr_1_3/182-6994204-7814307?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038598&rh=k%3Anikon%20coolpix%20s210&page=1

Answer by Sara
Storage Disk…

I haven’t used that particular camera but I have had a great deal of cameras, and my boyfriend is a photographer in his spare time.. I’ve found that without a storage disk you can usually only fit a small amount of photos on the camera.

Answer by Nicole
I would get an memory card for it. That type of camera takes an SD card. And i would get a camera case…believe me the screens can get scratched easily. So a case would be good:)

What do you think? Answer below!

Digital Cameras-2460
digital camera target

Image by Skokie Public Library
Tuesday Tech Talks @ Your Library

48 New Digital Media Resources You May Have Missed
it seems like the news cycle just won’t stop — there have been a slew of major events worth nothing from international politics to British royalty. This week saw the marriage of Prince William to Kate Middleton, U.S. tornadoes, the death of Osama Bin Laden, and of course, this weekend’s big event: Mother’s Day. With all the hubbub, we understand if you missed a story or two from Mashable’s …
Read more on Mashable via Yahoo! News

PLEASE READ! Hello people. I don’t usually do haul videos so yeah. Things I got: Red pants Vanilla Star JC Penney () Denim Skirt Bisou Bisou JC Penney () Silicone iPod covers Belkin Target (2 for ) Digital Camera Kodak Target () The Beatles: Abbey Road Apple Target ()


No comments:

Post a Comment