Saturday, May 14, 2011

what is the best buy in a sony sm.camera 5.1 mp or 6 mp?

what is the best buy in a sony sm.camera 5.1 mp or 6 mp?

interested in getting a sony sm. digital camera wondering if the 5.1 mp is much diff than the 6 mp? I’m not interested in supersizing the pictures. All I want is a sm. camera that takes good pics. I have a 5.1 mp sony already that is the large size w/ the 12 x zoom, but it is too lg. to put in my pocket, this way I could use the pro cards in either camera. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Answer by pathfinder
The higher the megapixel rating of a digital camera, the better the resolution of the picture, especially when you make blow-ups.

Answer by LeAnn M
Hi,
I shop a lot and to save time and money I use cheapest prices search engine. Almost every merchant is there and over a million consumer written reviews. You will find many other ways that will help you with questions.
You can shop online or you can go to a merchant and use the toll free phone number if you feel more comfortable shopping like that.
There are merchant reviews, over one million product reviews, compare by brand and a lot more. I hope I helped you and I wish you good luck.
p.s. there are over one million consumer written reviews!

Cheapest Prices Search Engine
http://www.cheapestpricessearchengine.com/

Give your answer to this question below!

a Thai muslim at Pata
sony digital camera best buy

Image by bluemonkey.
shot from a very fast running number 124 bus.

in back lit scene ,this lens and all new L zooms released in digital era are much contrastier and sharper than primes from old film era. I am sure if I had used the 85f1.8USM for this shot , I would have gotten some serious flare lines or lost contrast.

this lens is truly amazing.

Now , it is the best time for me to sell off all Nikon and Sony stuffs cause of the 7D, which is the exactly what I ‘ve been asking for , if Canon had shown me this was coming 2 years a go , I would not have bought 3 Nikon bodies after all.

I think Canon or any company shpuld publish their long plan ,then they can stop many people wasting money on other mounts or stop people from switching from Canon to Nikon or sony.

And I am so happy cause I see the 7D announcement as Canon’s unspoken commitment to APS-C format that Nikon did not show in the D300s announcement.

And I am tired of Nikon’s arrogant over pricing in every single category of cameras in the market right now, as though Nikon unspokenly saying we are so speical deserve.

I dont buy anything just because of its name , Nikon , Leica or Zeiss , so what?

Why do I care ?

These brands in my opinion , should die rather than rorshipped.

I am now debating btween Pentax K7 and EOS7D, but my partner says I should stick with my D300 ,which I am quite a bit fed up with , I dont like the D300 design , where there is no dignity and it is super slooooow compared to my 50D in operation and initial AF acquistion………………..maybe it is prudent to stay with my D300 as he says and get some Nikon pro lenses but I never liked Nikon and its market strategy forcing us to believe thebigger the better mentality………………I’d rather go Pentax if I had to switch from Canon to another brand.

And sticking with Nikon means you are restricted by all kind of minor feature cripplings seen in many Nikons, D300 AF looks like the same as the D3′s but in fact it is much slower , D40 , D60 and D5000 can not even AF with most of Nikon lenses for another example.

Also , the D300 and D300s slows down to 2.5f/s camera in 14bit and if you reall need a truely fast 14bit mode , you should need at least the D700.

One thing I am very sure about is no people who really have had the D300 and 50D for a long time and used them extensively in real life say the D300 is in fact faster or less noisy , cause it is not, period.

The D300 is an over priced amature camera that just try to fool ignorant people spend more money on it than they should have if they chosen the 50D or k7.

There are many interesting AI and AIS lenses in Nikon mount but if I wanted to use them , I need at least the D700 or D3 so I wont buy that , I know the D300 can meter it unlike the D90 but its VF is not good enough for MFing these old lenses.

IMO, the 50D and K7 VF are much brighter than any Nikon I used.

I now developed quite a lot of aversion to Nikon name and its user group(they are so annoying that even come up to Canon and Pentax forum to tell how much better their Nikons are than our Canon ,Sony , Pentax .etc, I do not think many Canon guys do this in Nikon dedicated forums).

any way , I hope I can get the 7D or K7 and bye bye Nikon and Sony.

I was in Mexico last week and while snorkeling I saw guy with a tiny digital camera (without housing). It was very small and skinny (like the Sony T10). Does any know which camera this could be? I loved it because it doesn’t require a separate housing! Thanks!

Answer by AntoineBachmann
it’s likely it’s a recent Olympus model: the Stylus 770 SW, announced in January ’07 (for availability “in March”).

This is a 7.1mp camera, with a ho-hum 3x zoom starting at 38mm, and 0.8in thick. Nothing special except that:
- it is waterproof to 10 meters (30ft)
- it is shockproof for falls from up to 1.5 metres (5ft)
- it is crush proof for loads of up to 100 kilos (220 pounds)

hope this helps

Answer by cdog_97
You have a couple options. The Olympus Stylus 720SW and 770SW. The 770SW is the newest in the line and waterproof to 10M. You can still get the 720SW and it’s much cheaper. See the link below for comparisons.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Click HERE to Check the DESCRIPTION 1. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 10MP “Exmor R” CMOS Digital Camera with 3-inch Touch-Screen LCD (Silver) www.amazon.com 2. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX1/B 10MP “Exmor R” CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Optical Steady Shot Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-inch LCD (Black) www.amazon.com 3. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T90 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization (Silver) www.amazon.com 4. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20/B 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization www.amazon.com 5. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H55 14.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Wide Angle Optical Zoom with SteadyShot Image Stabilization and 3.0 inch LCD (Black) www.amazon.com 6. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 10.2MP CMOS Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Zoom with SteadyShot Image Stabilization and 3.0 Inch Touch Screen LCD (Silver) www.amazon.com 7. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W290 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization (Dark Blue) www.amazon.com 8. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W290 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization (Black) www.amazon.com 9. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T90 12.1MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization (Black) www.amazon.com 10. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H55 14.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Wide Angle Optical Zoom with SteadyShot Image Stabilization and 3.0 inch LCD (Silver) www.amazon.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment