Sunday, May 15, 2011

Q&A: How do I upload pictures from my Nikon Coolpix S210 camera to my PC?

Q&A: How do I upload pictures from my Nikon Coolpix S210 camera to my PC?

I have the software and everything, but no matter what I do, the pictues just won’t upload. Help please!!!

Answer by retiredPhil
Carefully check the relations. What happens when you connect the camera to the PC? Nothing? You should get a response the first time a excellent connection is made, messages to the effect that the PC is loading drivers. If you don’t get persons messages, it is not connected properly. Are you turning the camera on after you connect it? The camera must be on after you connect it.

If you cannot get a excellent connection, buy a card to USB converter at your favorite store for about $ 5. Remove the card from the camera and connect it to the converter and plug the converter into the PC.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Indecisiveness Fun
nikon coolpix s210

Image by rose3694
My son Kason indecisiveness on his tire swing. Taken with my Nikon Coolpix S210

the dimensions of the camera are 2.2″ x 3.6″ x 0.7″
for twig mama: I ordered the blue one. It was between that and the brushed bronze but I didnt want it to looklike it was slver.

Answer by Twig Mama
i want to kno that to because i am getting the same camera what color are you getting please answer i don’t know what color to get

Edit: What color would u suggest for me black, blue, or purple?

Give your answer to this question below!

My nephew! Cool!
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment