Sunday, May 15, 2011

Q&A: Casio 6MP Exilim EX-Z60 Digital Camera reviews?

Q&A: Casio 6MP Exilim EX-Z60 Digital Camera reviews?

Does anyone own a Casio Exilim Z60 and want to give an honest review? I am thinking of purchasing one and I wold like to research up on it first. So please place your review here for me. Thanks.

Answer by Jonathan
I do not own that particular Casio model, but, I used to own a Casio camera before, and I’ll tell you, Casio makes crap sensors. (I returned my Casio camera because of its terribly image quality) Their sensors have pretty terrible noise performance. But, if you always take pictures under bright sunlight, this camera just might work. If you read an average consumer’s review, they’ll tell you that they like their camera, that’s because they have no clue about image quality.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

My first digital camera
digital camera reviews

Image by Pedro Moura Pinheiro
Click here to see the first uploaded size.

My first digital camera was this Leica Digilux Zoom, a rebadged Fujifilm MX-1700, bought in Paris in May of 2000. It was a nice point and shoot for the time, 1.3MP, with an nearly square field of view at 1280×1024. It still works! You can see the feature list at www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Leica/leica_digiluxzoom.asp.

This is one of the first shots taken with it, still in Paris.

Also taken with the Leica, on a flight of the now defunct Sabena. This photo is used on Patrick Smith’s Question The Pilot website.

Club News
Send information for this listing 10 days in advance of publication to: Club News, Lifestyle Department, The Sun, Box 1477, Lowell, MA 01853.
Read more on Lowell Sun

What Digital Camera magazine www.whatdigitalcamera.com review of 5 Compact cameras Samsung NV20, Fuji Z10FD, Samsung i85, Nikon Coolpix S510, Ricoh Capilo R7. More camera reviews: www.whatdigitalcamera.com


No comments:

Post a Comment