Saturday, May 14, 2011

My samsung digital camcorder won't turn on?

My samsung digital camcorder won't turn on?

It’s groundbreaking new, and I charged it overnight, but when I press the power button, it won’t turn on. It comes with a battery, and I assume that that gets charged along with the camera when it’s plugged into a computer? What’s going on here?

Answer by darknyte
you may have a defective one and you can restore it, get your money back. or it may to be charged to a power outlet, not a computer. hope you get your money back or your money’s worth

What do you reckon? Answer below!

The Two Cameras, rearview
samsung digital camcorder

Image by Scootzsx
Day 5, Pic 2 – 100 Days…Picture My World

Well my Samsung S1065 digital camera finally died days gone by after I dropped it in the bath (don’t question lol), so time for a replacement and after a bit of research online I settled on a new Kodak EasyShare Z1485 IS 14 megapixel digital camera.

This is the fourth digital camera I have had in 18 months, the Fuji Finepix before the Samsung developed a fault with the viewfinder show after it got splashed with rain whereas the viewfinder show is fine with the Samsung but the lense has been hurt by water.

I took this picture of both my new and ancient cameras with my digital camcorder. The image on my mainframe screen in the social class is my Flickr photograph that I edited and uploaded earlier and the viewfinder show on the Samsung is a live view (even if the time is incorrect) which kinda illustrates just how terribly the lens has been hurt by water. :-(

Samsung digital camcorder.. record on on memory card. When I plug the camcorder into the computer via USB, only the audio plays. No record. I downloaded the drivers.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Thanks

Answer by TiddiVisual
your record may be in MPEG4 format but your player lacks the codecs

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Genuine Samsung AA-E9 AD44-00116B Camcorder Charger, AC Adaptor for SC-D381, D382, D383, D385 SC-DX103, SC-MX10, SC-MX20, SMX-F33BN, SMX-F34BN, HMX-H100, HMX-H104, H105, H106, SC-HMX10, SC-HMX20C

  • 100% GENUINE Samsung
  • CONNECTS DIRECTLY TO SAMSUNG Camcorder
  • CHARGES BATTERY ON THE Camcorder
  • RUNS CAMCORDER WITHOUT Battery

ORIGINAL SAMSUNG CAMCORDER Charger

Price: $ 14.39


No comments:

Post a Comment