Friday, May 20, 2011

How do you program a Radio Shack Pro 76 Scanner?

How do you program a Radio Shack Pro 76 Scanner?

I accidentally reset a Radio Lean-to Pro 76 Scanner that I’m borrowing and I need to know how to program frequencies into it to scan.

Answer by darkblushark
Here is your owners manual. Just copy and paste in your address bar to go there. Or click on the link.

http://www.radioshack.com/graphics/uc/rsk/Support/ProductManuals/2000313_PM_EN.pdf

Add your own answer in the comments!

Team Radio Lean-to
radio shack

Image by TuckerH586
I wish this were my car to take home!

I mean, Radio Lean-to really sucks. Tandy harvest have always been horrible. And the prices aren’t all that cheap. How did Radio Lean-to outsurvive places like Circuit City and Sharper Image?

Answer by autumn
That is a very excellent question. Persons additional two places you mentioned should still be here instead of Radio Lean-to. I have long thought the same business as you about them and additional members of my family have said the same. It’s too terrible that a lot of the excellent places are failing in this economy and so many inferior ones survive, or even thrive. I mean, if someone’s got to go, why can’t it be the ones that sell overpriced garbage?

Answer by JayJay
they are surviving off cell phone sales.

Answer by Eric
radio lean-to is surviving because the public that they hire are really knowledgeable of the items that they sell and they are the only electronics store that has a excellent choice of electronic parts like diodes resisters and persons sort of things

Answer by jk1967
they pay their employees minumium wage

Answer by Avant-Garde
Soooo right! I have no thought. Maybe they have an underground money laundering business that none of us are aware of.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Lady Gaga's New Album Will Be Available at CVS, Guitar Center, Whole Foods, Costco …
Really! Among the 21,000 “non-traditional retailers” that will be selling Born This Way on May 23 will be the supplies mentioned above, as well as Rite Aid, Walgreens, Nordstrom, Hot Topic, Radio Lean-to, Mandee's, Dots, and Starbucks. Gaga is also, notably, releasing new music via FarmVille . Up next: Gaga personally packs a million grade-schoolers’ sack lunches with copies of Born This Way instead …
Read more on Vulture

*NOTICE* I am NOT selling this radio on Ebay. I’ve heard a few times that this record is linked to a few Ebay auctions. If the seller says that the scanner in the record is the one life sold, it is not. This is a demo of the Radio Lean-to PRO-82 Scanner. If you have any questions about police/fire frequencies in your area, feel free to question me. Just tell me the city, county, and state that you would like the frequencies for. If you have any additional questions about this scanner or scanners in general, then feel free to question me! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment