Monday, May 16, 2011

How can I upload my videos from my Everio JVC camcorder to my Mac computer?

How can I upload my videos from my Everio JVC camcorder to my Mac computer?

Someone please help, this is an awesome camera. Its a Everio JVC 30 GB, 35x optional zoom. When i connect it to Imovie HD, it only imports the pictures that I took and not the videos. When i open the folder that has the videos they are in any a .MOD format or .MOI format! I have a Mac computer and I use Imovie HD to make videos, so please help me!!!

Answer by Josh N
dunno

Answer by Grahtansedss G
How to import record from camcorder to Mac?

http://www.topsreviews.com/resource/camcorder-record-to-mac.html

You can try this all-in-one DVD Converter Ultimate for Mac, it includes 4 outstanding multimedia applications: DVD Ripper for Mac, Record Converter for Mac, DVD Creator for Mac and DVD Copy for Mac. It can help you rip DVD to all well loved record and audio formats with innumerable modified settings, convert record among all well loved record and audio formats , copy DVD with 1:1 ratio on Mac OS X , Convert MP4, M4V, MPA, MPG, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, FLV, VOB, DAT, TS, TP, TRP, M2TS, AVI to DVD and burn DVD movie on Macintosh.

http://www.macdvdconverter.com/mac-dvd-converter-ultimate.html

Also, you can find some additional software:

http://www.question.com

What do you reckon? Answer below!

JVC Picsio GC-FM2
jvc camcorder camera

Image by JVCAmerica
JVC Picsio GC-FM2 is a high definition pocket camera that shoots Full HD record

i made and error its a camcorder mini camera not a disc

Answer by iridflare
Assuming you’re trying to capture the record, you don’t need a USB connection – finalise the disk in the camcorder (which earnings you can’t record any more to it!), place it in your PC’s DVD drive and then you can any play it there or rip the contents with DVDDecrypter.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

ABC Harvest Interface USB Cable Lead Cord for JVC Everio HDD Camcorder Record camera GZ and G Series

  • 10 year warranty
  • USB Cable for Most JVC Everio Camcorders, used for transferring images
  • ® ABC Harvest is a Registered Trade Mark

ABC Harvest® Interface USB Cable Lead Cord Wire for JVC Everio HDD Camcorder Record Camera GZ and G Series

Price: $ 6.99


No comments:

Post a Comment