Thursday, May 19, 2011

how can i save video on my computer from sony digital camera?

how can i save video on my computer from sony digital camera?

i have record in my digital camera sony
how can i save it on computer?
windows vista

Answer by Vijay
Just connect your camera to your computer through a usb cable and browse the folder for your camera. somewhere you should see the record file. Just copy & paste that file to your hard disk.

Add your own answer in the comments!

my first digital camera
sony digital camera

Image by Patrick Q
I remember ordering my first digital camera: a Sony Cybershot DSC-P50. And I remember my excitement when it finally arrived. No more developing costs! No more atrophied film! What a treasure it became!

Nearly all of the photos in my flickr spill were taken with it. It’s been in hand at every achievement along the way and can feel like an extension of for myself. It’s hard to let it go… (Am I making a mistake?), but I’m excited to have a higher resolution camera now! Life goes on!

I want to watch videos on my digital camera that I save onto it from my computer. I tried copying a .mpg record to the camera but when I browse through the files on the camera I can’t find it. My camera can capture and play videos. I have a Sony DSCW30 camera with a 1GB PRO Stick Duo.

Answer by CeCe
its not possible

Answer by Chuckie
Digital cameras can only show videos that were originally taken by the same digital camera.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Verizon Wireless and Sony Ericsson Take Mobile Gaming to the Next Level With the Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
Take talks calls, send emails and win football’s largest game, all on one device.  The Sony Ericsson Xperia⢠PLAY, for Verizon Wireless, redefines mobile gaming by combining all the features customers expect from a fully-featured smartphone with the ultimate gaming experience.
Read more on PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance


No comments:

Post a Comment