Friday, May 20, 2011

Can I use my Nikon Coolpix L18 Digital camera as a webcam?

Can I use my Nikon Coolpix L18 Digital camera as a webcam?

I have had this camera for nearly a year, and I was wondering if I can use it as a webcam somehow. Did anyone accomplish this with the same model camera as mine??

Answer by Phoenix
You can’t with most digital cameras, so, unless particularly advertised as a webcam you probably can’t. Sorry.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

rock in Rockville
nikon coolpix l18

Image by backonthebus

Please help me some one get rid of this conundrum. i bought this camera and first time the date was set incorrect by the salesman. but later i wanted to assess, but couldn’t find how to do it. thnx in advance.

Answer by selina_555
Whenever I have a question/conundrum such as yours, I read the user’s guide (aka “the manual”).
It is incredible just how much I always learn from that.

If that doesn’t help, I check the manufacturer’s website. They have descriptions and specs for their cameras, often have user forums, and the decent manufacturers let you download the manuals in electronic form.

99% of the time that does the trick.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Nikon Coolpix.L18.


No comments:

Post a Comment