Monday, May 16, 2011

What would be the best affordable digital camera from walmart?

What would be the best affordable digital camera from walmart?

Has to be under 300$ & Chargeable
i have never bought a digital camera before so i am wanting help on this one
i will not be able to buy it for another month or two so im just getting thoughts at the moment
I want something that can take videos with Audio and for longer then 1 small with ok quality because i despise it when i have videos on my computer with small squars it drives me nuts.
Now with pictures must have flash and must have a timer and they just have to be the best quality and i want to be able to hold at least 50 pictures.
Oh and one more biiig thang! It has to be chargeable no batteries required!
That is a must!

Answer by Cat Lover
If you are going to go to the store to buy it, you need to wait till you are ready to buy and see which ones are available. Same with buying it online. But I would advise you to buy it in a store so you can really handle it and see how you like the controls.

To place this simply, make sure the camera has a microphone in it or you won’t get any sound with the videos. Some have a speaker in them and some don’t, so you may have to upload the record to your computer in order to hear the sound. Don’t expect fantastic sound because it’s impossible with tiny microphones. And many small cameras won’t record for very long at a time because it gets too “hot” and has to cool down.

All cameras have flash, and usually have a timer. As far as how many pictures it holds, it depends on the size of the card you buy to place in it.

All cameras use a battery of some kind. Any AAs that you can buy — – make sure they are rechargeable, or a special battery that is just for that particular camera. For example, my point & shoot List uses AA batteries. I bought a set of 4 rechargeable ones and a charger. For my List DSLR, it came with a certain battery and also a charger. I bought an extra battery to go with it. But all cameras have batteries! If you happened to find one that didn’t use a removable battery, you wouldn’t be able to use the camera while it was charging. That would be very inconvenient, in my opinion.

I reckon you need to read some articles on cameras, as you do not fully know how they work.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Walmart
digital camera walmart

Image by *Grant*

I want a digital camera from walmart. ranging from $ 50-$ 100. whats the best type??? pls help!

Answer by graelwyn
You sure wont get a best anything for that price.

Answer by Honestly…
in that price range not very excellent sorry… i would try to save your money a small longer and go in the 200-250 range… excellent cameras arnt cheap

Give your answer to this question below!
PNY Names MiMedia Exclusive Cloud Storage Provider With Nationwide Promotion
PORT CHESTER, NY–(Marketwire – 05/10/11) – PNY Technologies, Inc. ( www.PNY.com ) (PNY), a global leader in flash memory cards, USB flash drives, solid state drives, High Speed HDMI cables, computer memory upgrade modules, consumer graphics cards, and professional workstation graphics cards, is now working with MiMedia ( www.mimedia.com[[[SHIFTIN ...
Read more on Marketwire via Yahoo! Finance

Me and my friend Josh chose to go to Wal Mart to shop a small bit so while I was getting ready to place here I chose as well to take my digital camera and record a record of the trip to Wal Mart and then inside of the Wal Mart. There are additional parts of the videos because it was about 40 minutes long recording, so check them out by going to my YouTube Direct. Delight in the videos of Joshie trips to Wal Mart and shopping! ---------------------- Thank you very much for watching! :D If you have any thought what next record should be, or just want to chat up with me. Feel free to private message me and question me for the user name on Yahoo or MSN messengers and we'll chat up, or just send me private message to chat about anything! I'd like to hear and talk to my friends, subscribers, fans, or even enemies! Subscribe me to help the percents of my direct popularity, will you?! You can favorite and comment any of my videos and you can even add me as a friend and I surely will accept your request. =] Be excellent. Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Website: ww w.joshiesworld.com Donate me www.joshiesworld.com


No comments:

Post a Comment