Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WEIRD problem with digital camera?

WEIRD problem with digital camera?

I have a eerie conundrum that hopefully someone can help me with. I have a FujiFilm A805 that I had to recently repair, well everything went fine except it read my SD card incorrect and wouldnt give back card space after deleting pictures. My aunt has an Olympus FE-310 camera and I knew her XD card worked fine so I wanted to see if putting her memory card in my A805 camera may maybe authenticate if my SD card was terrible or not. I place her XD card in mine since mine can take both stylishness cards and mine read it perfectly. I was all smiles now that I knew my camera wasnt shot. I place her XD card back in her camera and now as soon as hers turns on it says Mem. Card Full.. but if you go to options it shows
“119 photos left to be taken” I cant map this out, It was working fine before I tried it in mine. Any thoughts please? It will be GREATLY appreciated.
PS: I already tried to reset her camera and shes got 600+ irreplaceable pictures on her card already so I cant try to format it.

Answer by Mr LuckyGuess
You need to get the photos off the XD card and on to a PC. I reckon the conundrum here is that very few cameras are tolerant of having cards from additional cameras inserted into them. They all have their own folder and filenaming structure.

If a card has been in another camera you must format it in the camera you’re using.

Give your answer to this question below!

inside shot
olympus digital camera repair

Image by contemplative imaging
Inside of the village roundhouse

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Greenfield Village
The Henry Ford Museum
Dearborn, Michigan
www.hfmgv.org/

Olympus E-510 DSLR
Olympus ED 9-18mm f.4.0-5.6 wide-angle zoom
ISO 400 SHQ

My camera is a Olympus Fe-110.
I was taking a few photos when my camera froze and refused to turn off, so i took the batterys out and place them back in and now my camera wont turn on at all. Is there anything i can do? I dont really want to have to take it to get repaired as i cant afford it at the moment.

Thank you.
They are re-chargeable batterys. i have charged them, still nothing

Answer by GeeRrBee
Charge or replace the batteries.

Answer by pureinsomniac
okay , what you will need to do now , is take the batteries out for a day or 48hours , this will allow the device to reset to the default background which were retained when you first bought the device , if this methood does not work , and does not allow the device to reset to the settings and the operations of out of box.. hopefully by doing this the peoblem will fix itself.

Answer by Phillip B
Perhaps the batteries (or one of them) have failed and there is no power life delivered to the camera. Try another set.

Also, have a look in your manual for a master reset button – perhaps hidden in the battery/memory card compartment or under the USB connector flap.

Give your answer to this question below!

LCD Screen Show For Olympus FE-370 FE370 Fuji S2000 S-2000 ~ DIGITAL CAMERA Repair Parts Replacement

  • LCD Screen Show
  • For Olympus FE-370 FE370 Fuji S2000 S-2000
  • Some model are without backlight and may be request soldering
  • DIGITAL CAMERA Repair Parts Replacement
  • T10 Screw Tool(additional tool may be also request)

Price: $ 23.00

Unser Ebayshop ‪supplies.ebay.de Unser Onlineshop ‪www.chip-tip.de‬ Wir sindDigitalkamera- und Camcorder- Ersatzteil-Großhändler. Wir bieten Displays, CCDs, Objektive und Gehäuse für alle Digitalkamera an,zB List, Casio, Sony, Nikon, Samsung, Lumix, Kodak, Ricoh und Fujifilm! Wir sind Ihre Partner, wenn es um günstige und professionelle Reparaturen bei unserem fototechnischen Handwerksbetrieb geht. Wir reparieren auch für Sie preisgünstig und schnell alle Geräte, 250 Digitalkamera-Modelle von elf Herstellern. Unser Service hat sich auf die Reparatur aller List, Nikon, Casio, Kodak, Fuji, Samsung, Pentax,Oplympus, Panasonic und Sony Modelle sowie baugleicher Geräte spezialisiert. Wenn Sie etwas benötigen, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte ohne Zögern! Tel 0049 40 73442383 Fax: 0049 40 73442382 Unsere Adresse: Chip-Tip Handel & Consulting GmbH Nordkanalstr.58 20097 Hamburg


No comments:

Post a Comment