Saturday, May 14, 2011

Any Trinis interested in buying Olympus digital cameras that are Water/Shock & Freezeproof I have for sale...?

Any Trinis interested in buying Olympus digital cameras that are Water/Shock & Freezeproof I have for sale...?

with a FREE 4gb memory card and case(case while stocks last)…8.0mp with face detection and digital image stabilization…takes quality pictures,perfect for rugged situations,take pics and record movies underwater!…Package price $ 2995.00 TT (it’s worth it)…Call 745-0462 if u interested or message me.
FYI I AM NOT trying to “rob” anyone people I am just advertising my camera..geez why Trinis sooo skepitical just call d # and find out!….this is a youtube clip of the camera it’s not in English but it shows you what it’s capable of (the one I’m selling is the black one 8.0mp) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKTmsSP2hBo&feature=related

Answer by Thomas B
who you trying to rob…get outta here

Answer by Rachel R
haha. nice. rell nice. i fall from a tree.

EDIT: lol julien. u get a gd use 4 d camera XD. nywyz he was actually serious abt d camera ting. ah saw ah flyer for it. so he tlkin truth.

Answer by julien
whey jed just wha i lookin for a Freezeproof cam. Yuh know how long i looking for one, friggin place does be soooooo cold in Trini eh. Doh talk for de underwater function, man daz wha i need to take meh pics wen tong flood.

Answer by thinker_belle*
Jules you read my mind boy !! that freezeproof thing will come in real handy- i mean is nearly 3000 dollars for the damn thing this way you could hide it in a flavourite tub and put it in the freezer hehehehe bandits will never see that coming hehehehehehehheeeeeeeeeee

Give your answer to this question below!

VENDIDA Olympus E-330 Doble Zoom kit
olympus digital camera cases

Image by Imamon
Olympus e-330 VENDIDA. Podeis ver las fotos que he sacado con esta cámara aqui

It’s summer! So that means I’ll be going to the beach a lot and I’ll be taking a lot of pictures. I did want to invest for a Olympus 1030 SW camera because it’s waterproof and I can get more of a kick out of my pictures, but my parents ‘value of a dollar’ ordeal, my summer job will pay for it in… August.

So instead I’m gonna get use old Kodak digital cam.

Does anybody have a suggestion for a good waterproof digital camera case? Nothing to expensive really… maybe $ 50 at most?

And if possible, where I can get them… Target, Wal-Mart, etc..

Thanks :]

Answer by Edwin
I seriously doubt you’ll find an underwater case for $ 50.

Check here to see if you can find something suitable within your budget:

http://www.bonicadive.com
http://www.ikelite.com
http://www.ewamarine.com
http://www.cameraarmor.com

An alternative might be the Minolta Weathermatic Dual 35 which is a 35mm film camera good to 15 feet. Its all auto and has a 2 position lens – 35mm or 50mm. You can find one on eBay for under $ 50.00.

Answer by nhaydock
http://www.rei.com/product/752137

That link will take you a website selling one for around that figure.
I can’t vouch for the quality though, but I’m very tempted to try.
lol
Good luck with your venture, unless it ends here -:)

Answer by hkmexico21
walmart, target

if you want a free one
look on amazon to see how much it cost
go to this link:
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=152979
Sign up
get point
like if it cost $ 12
get 12 points and custom order it!

Give your answer to this question below!
Improve the Exposure of Your Photos With Just a Few Clicks
Use your image editor’s Levels tool to bring mediocre photos to life.
Read more on PC World


No comments:

Post a Comment