Wednesday, June 1, 2011

recorded on digital video camera, how do I get it on my PC?

recorded on digital video camera, how do I get it on my PC?

I recorded a relative’s recital on my digital camera, how can I download it to my computer?

Answer by LittleFreedom
Windows Movie Maker or other Software (my camcorder came with software)… The Windows Movie Maker didn’t work as good as the other software I have (Samsung)

Answer by Mike E
There may be something of use here.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Lights, camera, action
digital video camera

Image by climbnh2003
Waiting on the action…

I’ve got a Sony Digital Video Camera Recorder model no. DCR-TRV460, and it has USB streaming capabilities.

Answer by The Pandachrist
I have wondered this myself, but have had no luck at getting the usb outputs to work as a webcam. However, if you have a video input card on your computer (winTV, All-in-Wonder Pro, etc) you can hook up the analog (RCA jack) output of the camera into it and it works great. This works for any camera (or vcr, for that matter), not just digital. Good luck.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Video: AMC Announces “Breaking Bad” Season Four Premiere Sunday, July 17 at 10PM ET/PT
Watch the brand new trailer for the show’s fourth season.
Read more on The Futon Critic


No comments:

Post a Comment