Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Who owns a Canon digital camera and experienced this?

Who owns a Canon digital camera and experienced this?

List S3000 IS. It was 140 dollars. When I go to take a picture, the preview screen is fuzzy, the quality is terrible.You can still see and taking pictures isn’t hard because of the terrible quality, but it just looks terrible and it’s kind of discouraging. But when I take the picture, the picture has exceptional quality. What is happening? Should I restore it?
The plastic cover is not the conundrum. Sorry!

Answer by selina_555
They often come with a protective piece of peel-off plastic over the screen – may maybe that be the conundrum?

What do you reckon? Answer below!

CANON IXY DIGITAL 910 IS (SL) 02
canon digital camera

Image by HAMACHI!
キヤノン・IXY Digital 910 IS実写レビュー

I took my memory card out of my camera and now it wont go back in all the way. How do I fix it?

Answer by Teri
Look inside and see if anything got in there. Make sure you’re putting the card in the right way. Check to see if the card is hurt. If everything looks okay, it should go in.

Answer by Jim A
Do all of the above and get out the book.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
The Best Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]
# dealzmodo I’m not a fan of Charlton Heston (mostly because I reckon he’s the worst), but I’ll be first to admit that I liked Planet of the Apes. But if you looove Planet of the Apes, then you’ve gotta get in on this one. Because you get a 14-disc box set of DVDs for $ 54. More »
Read more on Gizmodo

www.jr.com The PowerShot SD1200 IS Digital ELPH has everything going for it – exuberant color, the sculptured stylishness of List’s famed ELPH series – and the innovative know-how that takes you to a whole new level of picture-taking accomplishment. Plus, you’ve got an advanced DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology and the Face Detection Self-timer for extraordinary control and performance.
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment