Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Which is best digital camera for personal home use?

Which is best digital camera for personal home use?

Ciao Experts, I want to buy a digital camera for our home use. Please suggest me to choose best brand (sony/nikon/list/olymbus/anyother) My budget is between Rs.8000 to Rs.11000. Also suggest me the model number.
To narrow the comparison, I would choose to compare between SONY and CANON. Which brand is best in Digital camera industry.

Answer by Dilip Paudel
I’m not sure about the model but sony would be the best.

Answer by Jeff
EWWWWW sony sucks. I have BUNCH of cameras look at the leica S system or the list 7d http://shop.usa.list.com/webapp/wcs/supplies/servlet/product_10051_10051_253355_-1 That lens should fit your needs

Answer by Cleo The Ninja
List works really well for me, they come in cool colors too. I’m not sure about a model # but maybe theyre on list’s website.

Answer by Matt
If you do landscapes, List has fantastic color.
If you do photojournalism, then look at Nikons.
Pentax make a excellent day to day camera.

List
http://www.usa.list.com/cusa/consumer/harvest/cameras/slr_cameras
Nikon
http://imaging.nikon.com/harvest/imaging/lineup/digitalcamera/slr/
Pentax
http://www.pentaximaging.com/slr/

Answer by Eyal Gurevitch
Both companies have excellent cameras.
Sony makes cameras which work better in automatic mode, and less manual control.
The HX5, for instance, is an brilliant camera, with excellent quality, wide lens and x10 zoom.
A excellent option from List is their SX210, with x14 zoom and many cool features.
If you want better quality in low light situations (bet less zoom), get List’s SD4000.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Not the Best First Impression
best digital camera

Image by Joe Wilcox
As far as packaging goes, the Olympus PEN E-P1 is about the worst I’ve seen in a high-priced, high-tech gadget. Somehow, blue and white doesn’t feel right.

I am trying to get the best camera for my money, and want to get as much feedback from current camera owners as possible. I like taking up close detailed macro shots of flowers, but I also need something that will do well with my son’s sporting events. I am welcome to all suggestions. Thanks!

Answer by Petra_au
From your requirements, I would say a dSLR camera would be your best option. Any an (entry-level) List or Nikon are the two brands I would recommend. They have much better performance than any point & shoot camera, and you can select from a large range of lenses (wide angle, macro tele etc) to suit your needs (and budget). Buying one of these cameras with the kit lens is a excellent ; way to start.
If a dSLR camera sounds way out of your league, then you can always start shooting in AUTO first, until your knowledge and confidence grows…

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Article: Editorial: Apple's Top 10 iOS 5 + iCloud Features From WWDC 2011
Before Apple made three major software-based announcements—iOS 5, iCloud, and OS X Lion—this week, validating a leaked aver that there would be no new iPhone or additional hardware announced at the 2011 Worldwide Developers Talks (WWDC), many public thought a purely software-focused keynote would be unlikely and unfulfilling. Yet the debuts of iOS5 and iCloud alone turned out to be such major …
Read more on iLounge


No comments:

Post a Comment