Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I have a Sony DCR-TRV510 Digital 8 video camera, how do I get video to my macbook?

I have a Sony DCR-TRV510 Digital 8 video camera, how do I get video to my macbook?

I am pretty sure I will need an iLink firewire cable, but what sort of freeware record capture software for mac would you recommend.

Answer by Dash R
Get a fire wire cable and just plug it it..

You should have the basic….like Imovie…

Answer by Small Dog
You need a 4-pin to 6-pin firewire cable to connect the DV port on the Digital8 camcorder to the Mac’s firewire port. Firewire, i.LINK, DV and IEEE1394a are all the same business.

iMovie or iMovieHD will import that record. It was most likely bundled with your computer when you got it.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Sony Marketing
sony digital video camera

Image by Ian Fuller
An attractive model (and her male sidekick – but I barely noticed him) promoting Sony record and still digital cameras at the Public walk "Arte-tainment" complex in Bangkok.

She saw I was using a Sony camera so she gave me a huge smile.

Every mall and nearly every supermarket has pretty girls promoting harvest or services with beauty and stylishness. They are word perfect in their promotional patter and can talk for hours. It’s one of the many things that makes it a pleasure to go shopping in Thailand.

If so… How do you get to it. I want to record a new record of me singing for youtube. public keep asking and I just got this camera so I am deeply confused : / Help!!! Please :)

Answer by rugratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Have looked on Sony site but I cannot find anything. maybe looking in your manual, or contacting Sony customer support

I know this isnt very much help, but maybe it will give you some thoughts

Goodl luck

RR

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Nikon D5100
The Nikon D5100 offers a fantastic mix of still-image and record-recording quality, along with plenty of features including top-notch in-camera effects. This well-rounded shooter is an simple Editors’ Choice for under-$ 1,000 D-SLRs.
Read more on PC Magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment