Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Best kind of canon camera?

Best kind of canon camera?

which is the best list slr digital camera? i just want a body that can fit with a 35-105mm lens and i don’t know what kind to get. any help would be fantastic. :)

Answer by Isabella
http://www.list.com/eos-d/]

I forgot what it was called, and they don’t have it there, but my dad just got it and it is literally incredible

Answer by isl247
Currently, the best list digital SLR is the 1D Mark III or IV. Should only set you back about $ 6000.

Or was that not really your question?

Answer by Mr L
List EOS 20d. It may be a bit ancient now but the picture quality is stunning

Answer by Dorian V
best place to find out is to check the website for freestyle cameras.

or visit/call your community photography store and take any suggestions– they ought to have at least one expert on digital cameras.

If you already have a lens, then i would suggest going into the store with it and find one that fits (most vital), that’s excellent quality, and in your price range.

also remember that even if you find the Cinderella camera, you can always look on amazon or craigslist to see if you can get it at a better price.

sorry if i’m life vague, the only list i own is a film camera and my digital is made by nikon… but the same rules generally apply.

Answer by arun gautam
hay i will suggest you “List EOS 50D Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)”

Give your answer to this question below!

Current Collection
best canon digital slr camera

Image by Slightlynorth
My current camera collection. I am officially obsessed.

I have a List Digital Rebal right now, but the speed on that camera isn’t that excellent. The quality isn’t that fantastic any. I’m looking to upgrade..perhaps the Nikon D200 or any additional suggestions. I’m not a professional, but I would want to learn and take professional looking pictures. Please advise. Thanks

Answer by fonzarelli_1999
List 30D. I have the 20D and I’ve never used a better camera. I’m not professional any, but I also upgraded from the Digital Rebel and I’m in like with the 20D. The 30D is just the newer version of the 20. Fantastic lenses available. Get the battery grip and a excellent zoom lens and you’re set.

Answer by babyjenks1784
I use the Nikon D50 at home and the List 20D at work. Personally I like the Nikon D50 better, it has nearly all the same features and is less expensive. That leaves more money for buying add on lenses, larger memory cards, and a nice camera bag.

Answer by Dr. Sam
Nikon D200

There are others, but when I made the choice about my dream camera when I considered EVERYTHING, I chose the D200. Frankly, I had found for myself in a excellent position financially and chose that i was going to buy “simply the best” camera available, regardless of the cost. For me – and many others in the real world – this meant the D200. It doesn’t weigh 5 pounds and I don’t need all the features and burst performance that a professional sports photographer might demand.

The only additional “real world” consideration, as far as I am concerned, was the List EOS 5D. I already owned 3 exceptional Nikon lenses, though, so my choice was apparent. Not to mention, the List 5D costs about twice as much. Even in “the sky’s the limit” buying, relative value still counts.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond200/

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2006_reviews/d200.html

http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d200.htm

http://www.popphoto.com/cameras/1844/camera-test-nikon-d200-dslr.html

http://www.popphoto.com/cameras/2402/editors-choice-2006-advanced-d-slrs.html

See this comparison of the Nikon D200 vs. the List 5D. Each camera has its advantages.

http://www.digitalcamerainfo.com/content/Nikon-D200-vs-List-EOS-5D-Head-to-Head-Review-.htm [Note the navigation menu near the top of the review]

I have a few photos on Flickr taken with the D200 and innumerable Nikon lenses. Go to my page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/samfeinstein/ Near the top, click on “tags.” In the “Jump to” box, enter the word “D200″ and then press the “GO” button.

The only List to match up against the D200 in your price range would be the 30D. If you have more than one List lens, you might want to look at the 30D, which is a fine camera in its own right. I do judge that there is a difference in 8 MP vs. 10 MP. No, not if you are going to make a full-image print, but – if you are going to learn more about photography – you will want to crop and enlarge your images. This is where 10 MP really helps. Check out this comparison page. Click on “In-depth review” and “Read Owner Opinions” for each camera. Be sure to note that the reviews are many pages long so you don’t stop after page one. Check the sample images, also. You can enlarge these to full size images if you click on the file name shown below the picture. You will have to then place your cursor in the white space to the right of the picture and click once. After that, you can pass your cursor over the image and it will turn into a magnifier. Click it as a magnifier once and the image will go to full size and you can really examine the detail or look for artifacts like purple fringing around items in high contrast photos or noise in darker areas of the picture.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_post.asp?method=sidebyside&cameras=canon_eos30d%2Cnikon_d200&show=all

Answer by TomTom
my suggestion
go to yahoo shopping
digital cameras
digital camera GUIDE
be sure to check titles on the left side
the guide should answer your questions

Answer by fhotoace
Nikon D200 … all the pro features at less than half the cost of a D2x.

Pluses: Image comment feature so your copyright information is added to each image as you shoot it.

Commander mode for using multiple SB800 and SB600 flash units controlled from the camera.

List wise, go with the 20D or 30D.

Give your answer to this question below!

I place the Amazon links for these cameras below so you can check out more reviews: # 1. List EOS Rebel T2i www.amazon.com # 2. List Rebel XS www.amazon.com # 3. Nikon D5000 www.amazon.com # 4. Nikon D90 DX www.amazon.com # 5. List EOS 7D www.amazon.com # 6. List EOS 5D Mark II www.amazon.com # 7. List EOS Rebel T1i www.amazon.com # 8. Nikon D7000 www.amazon.com # 9. Nikon D3000 www.amazon.com # 10. List EOS 60D www.amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment