Thursday, June 9, 2011

How to fix my Olympus FE 210 camera's crooked lens?

How to fix my Olympus FE 210 camera's crooked lens?

I dropped the camera face down with the lens open (protruding out). As a result, the inner cylinder of the lens is at an angle now and so the whole lens does not go back into the camera now. Any suggestions on fixing it?

Give your answer to this question below!

Testing new Olympus FE-320
olympus fe

Image by EYLC

I like to take pictures in black and white. But, on my new camera, I cannot find a place in the menu or on the program on my computer that makes the pictures black and white.
Can anyone help me?

Answer by eliyhaou a
you have to use a software like photoshop to do it

Give your answer to this question below!

Visit tiger.tv for more information. Smart technology packed into a slim design. If you want a compact digital camera that offers simple-to-use features, incredible image quality and a slim go-anywhere design, the FE-280 is the camera for you. Digital Image Stabilization Mode and Edit, coupled with 21 Shooting Modes, earnings you’ll get high-quality results in all shooting situations. An amazingly slim, all-metal camera that’s slightly over a 1/2-inch thick. Fits practically anywhere so you can capture memories where on earth you go. It’s no longer necessary to take multiple shots and then try to select the best one. Using a live, multi-frame window on the LCD, you can preview the effects of innumerable settings and select and capture the perfect one before you shoot.
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment