Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Which one...nikon coolpix or canon?

Which one...nikon coolpix or canon?

Okay. Which one should I get? Nikon Coolpix s600 or the List Powershot SD750? And dont mention anything about the price, I know theres a difference in price range, but that doesnt matter. I want to know which one’s better in quality… Help? lol
Brianna: Right.. 10 megapixels is the upside of the Nikon, but the List has this feature color accent.. and its so sick. Lol, I like it, Im know Im life hardheaded lol but I just cant choose -.-

Answer by Brianna c
Most beyond doubt the Nikon.
10 megapixels vs. 7 megapixels ? hmm hard choice.
and besides the point that nikon point and shoots are better than canons. {in my opinion}

Answer by Marie
Go with the Nikon. My son had the List Powershot and my daughter has a Nikon (not that one) but one that is similar. Hers takes better quality pictures.

Add your own answer in the comments!

El Gouna 02.2009 232
nikon coolpix s600

Image by Alain76
Amblyglyphidodon indicus

I want a Nikon Coolpix and can’t choose between the 3. I need one that performs best in low lighting and has stabilization. I go to concerts and need one that stabilizes when public bump into me and there are shaky environments.

Or is there any additional Nikon camera better than persons 3 for my purposes?

Answer by SardonicMacaroni
S600

Add your own answer in the comments!

Nikon Coolpix S600 — один из лидеров в классе стильных и компактных камер. Среди его достоинств широкоугольный зум, оптический стабилизатор, функция определения лиц в кадре, функция D-lighting, металлический компактный корпус и высокая скорость работы. Репортаж с tv.cnews.ru


No comments:

Post a Comment