Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Top Inexpensive Digital SLR Camera?

Top Inexpensive Digital SLR Camera?

I am attempting to hold a new SLR digital camera and life the broke college student that I am I was wondering what some excellent inexpensive ones are. I don’t really have a set price in mind, just as cheap as possible but with as much quality as possible. I’d like to be able to go mountain biking with it and then take photos and blow them up rather large (larger than 8×10, like small poster sizes) So yea help me out!

Answer by empty86
If you are trying to be as cheap as possible, I would look into some used dSLRs. I know my friend has the ancient Digital Rebel XT and it’s only has 6 megapixels, but some of her 11x14s are absolutely gorgeous. Remember, it’s not always about the number of megapixels.

If you want a new one, List is about to release the Rebel XS, which is cheaper than the new XSI. Check it out on their website. It will retail for 700 with an 18-55mm lens. I reckon that Nikon SLRs are generally cheaper than List’s, but I don’t have any experience working with them, so I can’t say. I have worked with Sony SLRs and they are reasonably nice as well, and not too expensive any. Then business with Sony’s are that the image stablization comes with the camera, not the lenses. So the cost of lenses would be cheaper in the end.

If you have lenses already, I suggest you see which camera bodies persons will fit on, as this will save you lots of money. Best of luck!

Answer by nikki
im not sure how cheap is cheap for you, but the nikon D40 is pretty sweet – it may only have 6 or so mega pixels, but it takes some pretty sweet shots.. incredible…. you can normally pick them up for around 600(aus) if you shop around and challenge them a bit…

the list dslrs are cheaper, and they have really improved on their technology – i would nearly place them in the same rank as the nikon, but you get more camera for less…

im a nikon girl for myself (yay D60!!!!!) but obviously you need to go with what you can afford…

Answer by Frashure
List’s Digital Rebel XT is a fantastic choice. It’s 8MP, not 6, as someone else reported. If you went that route I’d suggest you hold the body alone, which you can get for around $ 400, and use the extra money you’ll save to get the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens for a small under $ 200.

Answer by testQ
My recommendation would be the Nikon D40. Very nice camera, and maybe the cheapest DSLR on the market — less than $ 500 with the 18-55mm kit lens. The 6MP resolution is adequate for reasonable sized according to the reviews on the web. I have printed pictures up to 8×10 with photos taken on my ancient Fuji S5000 which was 3MP. The prints were just fine for normal use. Have not printed any pictured taken with my D40 though.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Shelby Right Color-ized
top digital cameras

Image by fs999
Pentax *ist 35mm film camera
Sigma 28-70mm f:2.8 EX Aspherical
Fuji Neopan 400 – Developed in ID-11
Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
colorized (as seen)
View in Darckr

I want to make a ds game walkthrough.

I don’t have a tripod.

Answer by Unfaithful
Tripod.

Answer by Kian
omg no tripod?

then place the cam on top of the table.
point the cam on your DS
go under the table
honest arms.
lower your head so it doesnt get on the way of the cam.
dont forget to zoom

OR JUST BUY A TRIPOD

Answer by snowwillow20
Tri pods are cheap.

Give your answer to this question below!
Mitek Systems Granted Four More Patents for Mobile Deposit®
SAN DIEGO, June 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Mitek Systems, Inc. (OTC: MITK.OB; www.miteksystems.com ) said today that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has granted the company four new patents for its well loved Mobile Deposit® technology, including two issued within the past two weeks. Capitalizing on its years of experience and intellectual property for detecting and …
Read more on redOrbit

(3 of 3) Billy & Greg (the Fuji Guys) are back for the last record on the Fujifilm FinePix Z800 EXR digital camera to outline the top features of the camera. For more information visit www.fujifilm.ca Follow the Fuji Guys on Twitter: www.twitter.com


No comments:

Post a Comment