Thursday, June 9, 2011

Underwater case for Kodak digital camera?

Underwater case for Kodak digital camera?

I’ve recently bought a Kodak digital camera (a V1003) and I want to take it diving so I can get some excellent shots of the reef.

I can’t seem to find a housing for it anywhere, have checked with Kodak, eBay and Ikelite.

Can anyone tell me if a housing even exists for this camera (which it certainly doesn’t appear to), or suggest a suitable alternative?

Answer by lazazeen
Try constructing one for yourself. That is what I would try to do.

Answer by TomTom
try yahoo shopping or ebay

Answer by danwlz
Seems like Ikelite would have one for it. They seem to have alot of housings. You might want to check in the back of dive magazines ( like Skin Diver ) where all the ads are. Seems like I have seen several after-market companies offering housings. I’ve seen persons “zip lock” stylishness bags that have the apparent glass where your lens would be but not sure the depth ratings on persons. Excellent Luck !

just found this…

http://cgi.ebay.com/UNDERWATER-MARINE-PACK-CASE-KODAK-EASYSHARE-V803-V1003_W0QQitemZ200118417355QQcmdZViewItem

Give your answer to this question below!

Mt. Adams, Trillium Lake
kodak digital camera

Image by SoulRider.222
9/10/06. Oregon. While walking. Kodak camera. Handheld. SOOC.

the printing dock that prints pictures works fine, but whenever I plug the USB cord into any drive on my computer and press the transfer button, nothing happens. it used to be that my computer would make a noise when it was plugged in and when I would press “transfer pictures” they would be transferred fine. now for some reason it wont work. I have a kodak easyshare cx7430. any advice?

Answer by vienna2001
1. Try another USB port

2. Try another USB cable

3. See if any additional devices work in any USB port

4. Buy a card reader (about $ 15) and use it instead

5. Get the dock fixed

Hope this helps.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Order Today | 33% Off | www.amazon.com Kodak Slice 14MP Digital Camera with Schneider-Kreuznach Prism 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.5-Inch Touch-Screen LCD
Record Rating: 0 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment