Monday, April 25, 2011

Samsung - Digital Camcorder?

Samsung - Digital Camcorder?

samsung digital camcorder
by airgap

okay, I have a macbook and I have iMovie 2008, I have a Samsung – Digital Camcorder and I am trying to place the video’s I recorded on iMovie 2008 and it wont work I tried like… re-plugging it.

My Camcorder:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8566777&type=product&id=1188562306283

Answer by Nu’uanu
Download and bed in StreamClip
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/video/mpegstreamclip.html
You need this to convert the very highly compressed MPEG2 video to something iMovieHD can deal with (.mov, .mp4, .DV).

1) When you plug the camcorder in, the camcorder should be in “play” or VCR mode. The camcorder should mount like any other external hard drive.

2) Copy the files to your MacBook’s hard drive. Dismount the camcorder (drag the icon to the trash – don’t worry, the files will still be on the camcorder).

3) Launch StreamClip and convert the video files you just copied… Quit StreamClip…

4) Launch iMovieHD and drag the converted clips to the clips pane or the timeline.

If the camcorder does not mount, you may need to get a card reader – take the memory card out of the camcorder, place it into the card reader and got to step 2, above.

Give your answer to this question below!

Mark by MaxiRider collage
samsung digital camcorder

Image by Scootzsx
I estimate the inevitable self-likeness photograph. I do not consider for myself to be naturally photogenic and in many ways this is outside of my normal comfort zone as I dislike being the subject but I thought it would be apt to include a photograph of the photographer (loosely speaking of course) with my RHS Wisley pics.

The main pic was taken behind the Glasshouse at RHS Wisley and edited with a 60′s effect on Picnik, which is kinda apt as I was just about (I mean by literally a couple of days) born in the 1960′s. lol In case you are thinking I’m looking a bit fed up in this pic, you are doubtless right as this was my 12th attempt at a self-timer shot as my Samsung digital camera kept cutting out each time I set the blasted thing.

The bottom left is a pic I edited again with a 60′s effect with a close-up of my Reebok trainers with white Nike trainer socks. :-)

The bottom right is another self-timer pic of me having a coffee break at the Orchard Cafe that I took with my digital camcorder as my Samsung had given up the ghost by this point and edited on Picnik with a cinemascope effect.

The pixils are all messed up. Like a lot of small blocks. How do I fix this.

Answer by nj_nyc
You can’t.
You doubtless tried to get more than 1 hour on the disc.

Give your answer to this question below!

Classy Style Minidv Handycam Camcorder Case for Samsung Sc-mx20 Sparkle Sc-dx205 DVD Smx-f34bn Smx-f34ln Digital Sparkle Memory Camcorder and More. (Multiple Colors Available), Red

  • Helps carry your Samsung Camcorder
  • Weather-strong, protects your Camcorder from bumps and scratches
  • A Velcro handle on the top lets you carry your camcorder on your belt or strap it to your travel bag
  • Exterior dimensions: 5 1/2″ X 4 3/4″ X 2 5/8″
  • Camcorder NOT included

Now carry your Samsung camcorder with this classy Style Bag designed to fit small to medium size camcorder. Weather-strong, thickly-padded case protects delicate equipment. Front internal pocket holds spare batteries and digital memory cards. A double zipper Strap on the front lets you carry your camcorder with ease. A Velcro handle on the top lets you carry your camcorder on your belt or strap it to your travel bag, or even carry it by hand. Smooth Nylon and specialty fabric construction. Pe

Price: $ 14.95


No comments:

Post a Comment