Thursday, April 28, 2011

Which digital compact camera is better - Canon Ixus 100 IS Or Sony Cyber-shot T90?

Which digital compact camera is better - Canon Ixus 100 IS Or Sony Cyber-shot T90?

Hey

This will be my first camera. It will mainly be used for taking photos of friends and family, landscapes and video recording. Im looking for a nice camera with excellent picture quality and that also takes HD video. I’ve checked many cameras, but I finished up with Canon Ixus 100 IS and Sony Cyber-shot T90. I cannot choose witch one to buy, I like them both. I reckon I like the Sony better, but I’ve heard that the Canon Ixus has better picture quality(The video quality looks a small bit better too). I’m really tired of reading and watching camera reviews, and I need a to buy a camera quick.. before summer holiday.

So delight, I need help to choose. Wich is better, the Sony or the Canon? Is the difference between the picture and video quality noticeable, does it matter much? Do you have any of the two, if so, are you pleased with it?

And If you have any other better camera’s to recommend, delight do.
Thanks :D

Answer by Elvis
canon
better image quality

Answer by shubham
GO FOR SONY T90
ITS BEST
BUILT QUALITY IS SUPERB
IF POSSIBLE LOOK FOR H20

Answer by Sanidhya
i personally prefer canons.. chk out flickr, most of the pro photographers use canons… i u want for general use, get a canon point & shoot
and for really addictive photography.. u should go for a SLR.. those have lots of manual adjustments to take a pic they way u like…
i really want a Canon EOS 40D…
anyways delight in photography
b4 export question the guy to take a few snapshots and view them on same screen in their original sizes, things like digital noise (blurry images) be converted into evident in original sizes…

Answer by Adam H
i reckon the canon would be better better colors,

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Cameras
compact canon digital camera

Image by yunir
Done specifically for a challenge in ¡BDPC! Beginner Digital Photography Challenge group.

Composition is not too fascinating but I am pleased with the overall image.
Taken with NikonD5000 and stacked by CombineZM. Post-processed in Photoshop.

I just bought a canon SD950 and im not really impressed with how it looks. I heared canon is a excellent brand. But as i checked online, most if not all of their cameras are thick. Which i dont like. I want somethin slim or compact. So i can easily place it in my purse or my jeans packet for like everyday use. So, can you guys help me on what camera shld i get? Is there any compact/ slim canon camera? Or shld i just try the Nikon coolpix or sony cybershot? Pls help me choose. Give me one best choice from canon, nikon and sony. Thanks for your help! :)

Answer by -=CT=-
If I were you, I’ll stick with canon but Casio, Sony, and Nikon all make “slim” camera. Out of those three, if I have to choose, I’ll go with Nikon.

Answer by The ∞ Wiseone ♂
Nikon Coolpix S600

Answer by lamboboy17
id go with the nikon

Answer by Hung N
From Canon you migh have the pics like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27204718@N07/2546447555/
Effective by ” color accent ” feature of canon P&S.

Answer by idontknow319
Well it depends on how much you want from the Camera.

For example Sony Cybershots camera are extremely thin and offer high quality photo (8.1mp!!!) but with low optical zoom.

Nikon Coolpix are really fantastic slim camera and is from a well renowned recognize brand in the camera industry (Nikon is renowned for making their high-end DSLR cameras).

Cannon is also a excellent brand in the camera industry but i find their products to be thick compared to Sony’s Cybershots.

So if you want really slim camera i would go for Sony’s Cybershot camera series.

Give your answer to this question below!

Onward we go to the compact cameras that I’ve found with a built-in interval timer (intervolometer). Delight add to the list in the comments! I’m always looking for more compacts that have timers. Sorry that I lingered on the nearly impossible to find Epsons but they served some other vital points.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment