Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Best video editing software on cnet for free?

Best video editing software on cnet for free?

Whats your top video editing software on cnet for free?

I really need Sony vegas 9.0 but I dont have 600$ to spend on it.
I have it now.

But I really need something else for some reasons vice versa.
Yepp i do.

Answer by Wonder
You probably already have Windows Movie Maker.

-MM

Answer by Dickson
If you are looking for free video editing software, I think this website would help you, it collects many free video editing software for windows, mac and linux.
http://www.freedvdripper.net/free-video-editor.html
Or you may try this video editor, I always use it to edit video and make funny video, my friends recommend it to me, it has 10 times free trial without any limitation, it’s clean without any virus, I think it deserves the money.
http://video-editor.reviewstown.com/movavi-videosuite.html
Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

What do you think? Answer below!

Introducing the all new CNET
cnet

Image by Gustavo Pimenta
www.cnet.com/html/cnet/tour/tour1.html

[Design Solutions]

I’m looking at purchasing an older game from cnet…and it is $ 10 than buying from amazon. Should I be wary or is it okay to trust?

Answer by Nick
Look at the reviews, if they are positive yeah i think it would be fine.

Answer by Jamie
I think you should be pretty safe downloading anything from CNet or CNet’s Download.com, as CNet is a reputable source for technology information and such.

Good luck and have fun playing your new game!

Answer by Dielan44 Studios
Well, lately CNET has been lazy with scanning the files so only if you know what it is. If you don’t know exactly what it is, then don’t. Mozilla Firefox would be safe but something like Disk Defragamentator could POSSIBLY not be safe.

Hope I helped, cheers.

Answer by æ
i’ve downloaded a ton of stuff from cnet, pretty reputable website.

Answer by Colanth
Downloading from CNet is free. If there’s a price listed for the game, that means that you pay the game’s author once you decide to keep it.

What do you think? Answer below!
2012 Ford Focus review: It parks itself, gets good mpg
CNET Car Tech reviews the 2012 Ford Focus Titanium edition. Originally posted at The Car Tech blog
Read more on CNET

Afro C-Net

Price: $ 0.99

This week on the CNET Tech Review: new tablets from Acer; the Galaxy Tab vs. the iPad in our Prizefight; awful cell phones you should avoid; and protect your passwords with LastPass. cnettv.cnet.com


No comments:

Post a Comment