Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I have a Nikon Coolpix P80 and I want to be able to put lenses on it. How can i do that?

I have a Nikon Coolpix P80 and I want to be able to put lenses on it. How can i do that?

I found an adapter here:
http://www.snapitdigital.com/itemdetail.asp?mod=52TANI

and a lens that I want here:
http://www.amazon.com/Opteka-Panoramic-Fisheye-Coolpix-Digital/dp/B0017W8WEG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1246834844&sr=8-1

do i still need an adapter?

Answer by K
yes 100 percent

Add your own answer in the comments!

By the sundown setting on my Nikon P80
nikon coolpix p80

Image by toryporter – catching up… slowly…
I went on an afternoon bird hike with our guides while staying at the Borinquen resort on the slopes of Rincon de la Vieja Volcano near Liberia, Costa Rica. As I was returning to the resort, the sun was setting.

Featured on the blog for the Colors of the Heart group. :-)

Each time I use the sport setting my camera makes a amusing noise which i recently found out was my camera focusing non-stop. Is this normal for this camera or do I need to take it to a camera shop and get it checked out?

Answer by Andre M
Yes that is normal. I do not know what exactly it is called for Nikons, but under a Canon system that is called AI Servo focus mode. When shooting things like sports it get very slow and annoying to keep having to press the shutter release button down partway to focus and re-focus. With the continual focus you can just hold the button down partway and the camera will take care of re-focusing in anticipation of you are ready to take a picture. Makes it much simpler to track the focus with quick moving objects.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Nikon Coolpix P80 Digital Camera Original Instruction Manual

Price:

This is my new camera from Nikon. I will now show how the 18x optical zoom works…
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment