Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What's a good cheap digital video camera I can get?

What's a good cheap digital video camera I can get?

I’m looking to buy a digital video camera because I want to be able to record for myself playing the piano and then share with friends/youtube. I only have about $ 150 to spend, what sort of camera should I get. I want the best quality I can can get within my budget. Any types of cameras you guys know of?

Answer by Set alight
For that price I would suggest Flip Ultra Camcorder 2nd Generation, 120 Minutes
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0023B14U4?ie=UTF8&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0023B14U4

Add your own answer in the comments!

Desktop: 14 May 2009
digital video camera

Image by ianmunroe
I missed my iMac so much. :D

If money is not much of a conundrum, what is the best digital video camera out there to be able to record high quality and rip it to the computer digitally instead of recording onto a tape and having to watch the entire recording. I want to be able to hook up the camera to my iMac through firewire and be able to download 2 hrs+ of video in a few minutes. Any thoughts?
If money is not much of a conundrum, what is the best digital video camera out there to be able to record high quality and rip it to the computer digitally instead of recording onto a tape and having to watch the entire recording. I want to be able to hook up the camera to my iMac through firewire 800 and be able to download 2 hrs+ of video in a few minutes. I also need the camera to be able to record in many different lightings without loss of quality or fuzzyness. Aswell if possible a excellent speaker built into the camera would help a lot. Any thoughts?

Answer by Chuckie
If video transfer speed is a concern, you best option is doubtless one of the new HDD (Hard Disk Drive) camcorders. Though, HDD camcorders use a USB2 tie for transferring videos, and record in mpeg2 format which won’t work with iMovie unless it’s converted to DV.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Nikon D5100 impressions, head-to-head with D7000
Nikon has stirred up the camera crowds once again with its newly unrestricted D5100 , filling the industry with the buzz of a new high-resolution articulating screen. In terms of consumer DSLR options, the D5100 has taken on the role of the mid-range model in Nikon’s product line between the D3100 and the D7000 and we reckon it assumes the part rather nicely. In terms of price, the D5100 fits right …
Read more on Engadget


No comments:

Post a Comment