Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Q&A: What is the maximum SD card memory that Nikon CoolPix 3700 can reach?

Q&A: What is the maximum SD card memory that Nikon CoolPix 3700 can reach?

Now i have a 16mb and 256mb SD card for my Nikon CoolPix 3700 model. I plot to buy an extra SD memory, but i am worry if I buy too huge capacity of SD memory, the camera might not able to detect them.

Anyone use Nikon CoolPix 3700 here? And what is the maximum SD memory capacity you can reach per single SD card?

Answer by Gisle H
I don’t have a Coolpix 3700 available for testing, but I have a lot of experience with SD on other devices.

The original SD 1.0 standard was 1 Gbyte. Anything that claims to support SD should work with cards up to 1 Gbyte. Most newer devices also work fine with 2 Gbyte cards, but I have also have experienced compatibilty problems with 2 Gbyte SD cards. The Coolpix 3700 is five being ancient, so it may not work with 2 Gbyte cards. Above 2 Gbyte, the rule is that it doesn’t work.

My advice: 1 Gbyte should work fine, 2 Gbyte may work (test), and forget about larger cards.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

I made some small videos on Halloween with my Nikon Coolpix S220, they went onto my computer but I wanted to upload them to Facebook. How do I do that, or is there any way that it CAN be done??
Hannah — hmm they must have altered something because it would never work that way, it always said my videos were the incorrect format. But it worked this time, thank you so much! You’ll get best answer when it gives me the option to pick lol

Answer by Hannah
simple. you go to your profile and click the tab that says videos. once it loads click upload and the choose the video you want to upload.

Disclaimer: you can only upload one video at a time.

Edit: Your welcome :)

Give your answer to this question below!
Olympus XZ-1 review
When you equate the Olympus XZ-1′s features with those of the vast majority of point-and-shoot cameras, it absolutely blows them out of the water.
Read more on Macworld UK

For the full Nikon Coolpix S8100 review, go to www.infosyncworld.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment