Sunday, May 15, 2011

I am interested in buying a Canon Digital Camera. Can someone tell me which models are the best?

I am interested in buying a Canon Digital Camera. Can someone tell me which models are the best?

I am looking for a pretty small camera with very excellent image quality. Any suggestions? thanks in advance =)

Answer by Automation Wizard
Digital elf is a fantastic camera. Just pick one with the resolution you need.

Answer by kreo4
My opinion is that List’s are the best camera you can get. All you need to do is map out what features you want and get the camera with persons features. I can not say which is the best, cause they are all really excellent, especially when it comes to picture quality.

Answer by Kris L
WHAT are you going to be taking the most pictures of, and how ‘large’ will your ‘images’ be when they’re printed? I have a List Power Shot A630, but I wanted one that may maybe take pictures that may maybe be printed at 24″X30 inches or larger, and I want to take ‘close ups of the tiniest flowers’ … if you just want to take ‘snapshots’ of your friends or while on vacation, than an ‘elf’ will do just fine … if you want to become a ‘professional photographer, then get an A 630 or BETTER. The A 630 is a ‘small camera’ but is MUCH LARGER than an ‘elf’ …

Answer by Rustified
A very small camera I must say so for myself.

I own the list sd750, and I like it compared to the previous cameras that I have owned. I bought it because of the high review tariff for the price of $ 279. It has 7.1 megapixels and has a rechargable battery. One of the many fantastic features is it takes 1 second to turn on, and your ready to take a picture, so you can nearly instintly take a picture, once you know your subject. It also has fantastic features like color accent mode (accents one color and the rest is black and white) or color switch mode.

You can also use a sd card and it can hold well over 1,000 pics with a 2 gig SD card. It can aso take well over 20min of record with the same card, the record quality is really excellent.This card can cost about $ 45. The camera itself is really small and thin, for all the features it has. You can download pics and record to your computer by using mini usb cable built-in with the camera. Overall I reckon this camera would be perfect for tourism, sport events, events, and protraits.

Answer by cjray4
I like my List SD400….takes really excellent pictures and it’s small and convenient to use. Just pull it out of my purse take a picture and place it back….clean small camera.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Self-Likeness With New Camera
canon digital camera best buy

Image by raider3_anime
Merry Christmas and Pleased Birthday (Well, my birthday was in August, I’ve just been holding onto US0 in Best Buy gift cards since then.)

I chose to beat the Black Friday rush and made it to Best Buy before closing. (And yes, some die-hards were in line already, having pitched a tent. Da’noiv of some public…)

The winner, after careful evaluation, visits to Digital Photography Review (dpreview.com), and in-store testing is…

The List EOS Digital Rebel XS (A.k.a EOS 1000D) – 10.1 MP, paired with an EF-S 18-55mm IS lens.

I bought a new case for it, as well as an 8GB SD-HC memory card. I’d say I may maybe throw about 1500+ photos on it.

Next up after the holidays:
Obtaining a telephoto lens.
Obtaining an external flash – Thinking about the 430 EX II.
Obtaining at least one UV lens filter and one polarizing filter.

No one touches this terrible boy but me. ^_^;
(Image cropped and flipped from shot of me in a mirror.)

Im looking to buy a list digital rebel xti. ive been looking around on the internet, and there are so many places to buy from. im looking for a place that sells the camera with the lens, for under $ 600…can anyone help me find a place that is trustworthy? also, what kind of cf card should i buy? what is the best brand
you really reckon ebay is trustworthy?

Answer by Elvis
yahoo shopping

Answer by kramnnim
Dell has it for under $ 600… http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/harvest/Digital_SLR/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=A0725996

For the CF card…any of the name brands should be fine…Sandisk, etc.

Answer by Peter C
Be careful there are a lot of fake advertising by unscrupulous online electronic resellers. Check their rating at resellerratings.com before making a hold. I recommend Abes of Maine, B & H, and Adorama.

Answer by anthony h
There are plenty of places that have it for under $ 600 that are trustworthy:
Butterfly Photo has it for $ 567.99:

http://www.butterflyphoto.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=REBELXTIKIT&cm_mmc=PriceGrabber-_-List-_-Digital%20SLR-_-REBELXTIKIT&zmam=8564958&zmas=1&zmac=83&zmap=1236B001

US1Photo has it for $ 569.

As for a card, the XTi uses compact flash memory. The best value for performance is the SanDisk Extreme III series. Get at least 1 GB and if at all possible larger.

Answer by Sandra F
Here’s a list of digital slr cameras, I’d shop around first and compare between List, Nikon and others. Start your comparison shopping here!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-71/1?AID=5463217&PID=1789494&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3Ddigital%2Bslr%2Bcamera%26category0%3D

take care!

Add your own answer in the comments!

This is just the unboxing of the new List PowerShot SX20 IS. I picked this up the additional day at Best Buy when I saw it shot record in (720P) HD and had 12.1 Mega Pixels. I judge this is replacing the List PowerShot SX10 IS that was only 10.0 Mega Pixels and did not have the HD record feature. This is a cheaper alternative to the List PowerShot SX1 IS that shoots record in (1080P) FULL HD, has a CMOS sensor and is 10.0 Mega Pixels. Thank you for watching Please Rate, Comment and Subscribe
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment