Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What does JVC GZ-HD7/Canon EOS 400D/Kiss Digital X/Nikon D40X cost in Akihabara?

What does JVC GZ-HD7/Canon EOS 400D/Kiss Digital X/Nikon D40X cost in Akihabara?

Hi,

I am going to Tokyo in march/april and I am plotting on going to Akihabara to maybe buy the HD videocamera JVC GZ-HD7. I live in Sweden and here is the cheapest price in Yen roughly 166 374,49 Yen with shipping. Does any person know about how much it costs in Akihabara and where the best place is to buy it?

I was also plotting on buying a slr camera any List EOS 400D/Kiss Digital X in Sweden it costs 90 941,27 Yen built-in shipping or maybe Nikon D40X which in Sweden costs about 101 881,19 Yen and that includes shipping. Where would be the best place of buying these cameras? Or maybe the price is about the same in Japan as in Sweden? What about manuals, I would prefere them in english and what about menys on the cameras, do they come in english?

Or maybe you can recommend any additional cameras at a better price that have the same or better standard then the ones I have mentioned?

Does any person know of any excellent sites that I can compare prices for electronics in Akihabara?

Answer by jishows
Price is changing frequently, especially in Akihabara. And, there are many shops in Akihabara. All of the shops sells at different prices.

Can you read Japanese? I couldn’t find any English site.
Later is Sofmap online. The price will be same or lower in the store.
http://www.sofmap.com/
See “商品ジャンル” at the left.
And, go to
digital camera: “デジタルカメラ”
digital video camera: “テレビ・レコーダー” > “デジタルビデオカメラ”

Give your answer to this question below!

Technology FUTAB
nikon d40x compare

Image by Gary Allman
Ginger took a FUTAB at the same time, and writes about the difficulties of communicating over time and space.

To be honest, I guess, compared with others engaged in long distance relationships we have it very simple. We’ve seen each additional practically every day for the past eleven months. We’ve made the time to talk to each additional every day. What with instant messages, emails, comments on pictures and such like, we are very lucky.

Most of the time 5,000 miles and the six hours time difference just disappears, but at the end of each conversation we have to go our separate ways and it makes a huge empty space that memories and thoughts struggle to fill.

16 May 2008 [366:105]

I am soon heading off to Egypt and while I am there I wanted to take some pictures! I currently own a Nikon D40x and have the kit lens that came with it. I wanted to buy a new lens so I wanted some advice.

I assumed… that I would need reasonably a high range because I would be going for things far in the distance and landscapes of the pyramids, valley of the Kings etc. As I said I am only assuming this is what I need buy I have never been.

I came across
www.amazon.co.uk/Nikon-18-200MM-F3-5-5-6G-IF-ED-AF-S/dp/B000BY52NU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
It has a high range and seems relatively small compared to many telephoto lenses.

Is this what I should get and does it work well with a D40x. How is the quality and am I sacrificing quality for a high zoom range? Please give me your recommendations! And finally is it a terrible thought to carry around an expensive camera?
Do you mean a polarizing filter? Do you have an suggestions for that lens? What are they for?

Thank you very much for what you have written so far.

Answer by SgtPepper
Nikkor 18-200 is really a very excellent all round lens but optically I find the 18-55mm kit lens sharper (all the versions).

The advantages which you’ll have are obviously the focal length range and less weight to carry (comapred to different lenses collectively). One huge conundrum in Egypt is the dust while changing lens and this will not be so with the new lens you have in mind.

What I felt was needed the most in Egypt was a excellent wideangle lens with a polarizer. The blues of the sky were superb. 18mm on D40x works as a decent wideangle and should be enough.

If you have money to spare, go ahead with the 18-200 lens but if you are on a tight budget, I suggest carrying only the kit lens along.

Apart from whatever lens you choose, do take a excellent quality polarizer along. Another business to keep in your bag would be a blower bulb.

Carrying camera is reasonably safe in Egypt as long as you don’t place it lying around unattended.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Visit goo.gl to aver your free groundbreaking new Nikon D7000 DSLR!


No comments:

Post a Comment