Sunday, May 15, 2011

is there a macro lens for the Sony Cybershot w180 digital camera?

is there a macro lens for the Sony Cybershot w180 digital camera?

i have the sony cybershot w180 camera and wanted to know if there is a macro lens available for it, because i like getting persons extreme close up shots, there are macro functions on the camera. can anyone help me?

Answer by mtrapp1186
I dont reckon you can place any extensions on this camera

Answer by Ernesto
I like my Sony Cyber Shot Digital Camera . It is very portable and the quality of the Sony CyberShot Digital Cameras. If you clink on the link it will show you a few accessories that will be helpful for you. Here is a website with a fantastic variety of Sony Cyber-Shot Digital Cameras and accessories such as a lens you are looking for http://sonycybershotdigitalcamera.org/

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Sony Cybershot Philippine Fashion Week
sony cybershot

Image by Flair Candy
GEDSC DIGITAL CAMERA

Sony Cybershot Philippine Fashion Week

flaircandy.com

Ciao everyone! I have a Sony Cybershot DSCP200 7.2MP Digital Camera 3x Optical Zoom. I really had no need for until I had my trip to Disney in Florida. Then I found my self switching back and forth picture mode and messing around with the options. So many pictures modes. I was not sure on how to set up each picture mode. This Sony Cybershot takes fantastic pictures but I just can't take perfect ones every time because how its well how I have it set up.

Can anyone please let me know what options to have for each picture mode please?

Answer by dodol
read the manual. It will help you a lot. You have the manual don’t you?

Answer by Edwin
I am beginning to judge that public never ever read their camera’s Owner’s Manual. It isn’t packed in the box for filler, public. Its there so you can get the most enjoyment from your camera. Read it. Study it. Learn it. No one has a “magic wand” to wave and make you a competent camera user. A digital camera possesses no “magical” powers. Its just a dumb box like my beloved film cameras.

Answer by TomTom
go into menu
setup
find reset
then stick with the auto mode
I find that to be the best

What do you reckon? Answer below!

The Sony CyberShot is a fantastic digital camera, ideal for low-light situation! It features a range of usable tools for making your pictures perfect. Visit TigerDirect.com to find out more!
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment