Sunday, May 15, 2011

I have lost my program for JVC camcorder GZ-MG135 and need to install it on my computer, can i download online?

I have lost my program for JVC camcorder GZ-MG135 and need to install it on my computer, can i download online?

Hey I lost the disk that came with my camcorder when i bought it.
Camera details are:
JVC Enviro G series
GZ-MG135
Hard Disk Camcorder
Can you please advise link if there are any
thanks
Need to download sister inlaws wedding tonight
thanks

Answer by J I H
Just plug it into your computer & switch it on in playback mode, windows will automatically detect it and install the driver for you.

Add your own answer in the comments!

JVC Picio GC-FM2
jvc camcorder camera

Image by JVCAmerica
JVC Picsio GC-FM2, a high definition pocket camera, features a slide-out USB connector.

I have a JVC camcorder (Model No. gr-d395u). It came with a USB cord, as well as software to connect it to my PC. But, even though I successfully installed the software, I don’t know how to transfer videos from the camera to the computer. The instruction booklet clarifies how to transfer still images, but I have an ordinary digital camera for that. I want to upload actual moving videos. Can anyone help me?

Answer by nj_nyc
firewire

Add your own answer in the comments!

Overview of the top-end JVC record camera, the Everio GZ-HM1.
Record Rating: 3 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment