Monday, May 16, 2011

Is cnet a reliable download site?

Is cnet a reliable download site?

I have a torret but I can’t get the program I need and I used to use cnet is cnet reliable?

Answer by collegestudent
Cnet is cery reliable. Best site out there for secure safe downloads and reviews

Answer by ₤ℯℊℴⓂᶛ§ᶵᵊⓇ
Yup. Very Reliable

Answer by A_Brit
Yes very reliable in my experience

Answer by Tim
THE MOST RELIABLE! I work as an independent IT/computer consultant. Cnet is what I tell everyone to use.

Answer by Patrick
CNet is very reliable. But if you’re using your torrent to pirate things, then that is illegal. Make sure you’re torrenting something legal (like a linux distro).

Give your answer to this question below!

CNET idol contest (making of)
cnet

Image by benoit.darcy
Video recording for CNET idol contest (reserved for CNET employees, worlwide). Well, rock on guys…

Answer by Bill M
Try Gimp from www.gimp.org.

Answer by Carling
Gimp is on par with Photoshop download it from here
http://www.gimp.org

Answer by Mohamed El tayr
what about this : http://download.cnet.com/PhotoScape/3000-2192_4-10703122.html?tag=mncol;8

Answer by GEORGE
Picasa is one of the simplest free photo editors. I have version 3. There may be later versions. It’s from google.

Answer by Bill Man
Try paint.net

Give your answer to this question below!

Looking to catch the eye of the girl you never could talk to? Use technology. We’ll show you the best iPad games to get your game on in no time.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment